7

After I've parked the car I just take a minute to breathe, still a bit awkward after telling Leah everything and feeling guilty about 'bragging' or whatever. I don't know why I feel like this. I can't help it.

I'm forced to look away from the steering wheel when Leah squeezes my hand slightly.

"You okay, Co?" She asks gently. I just look down in embarrassment. She softly raises my chin with her finger trying to get me to look at her. "You don't have to feel guilty or awkward about telling me all that, you know? I was the one that asked. I'm sorry if I pressured you into saying something you didn't want to say. You can tell me anything Co and I won't judge you one bit. I love getting to know you. I want to get to know you even more, if that's okay with you." She says reassuring me with a soft smile. God how does she do this. I nod and just pull her into a long embrace trying to get rid of the glossiness in my eyes.

After a few seconds of our warm hug we're interrupted by a knock on the passenger side window. I look up to see a smirking Katie McCabe with her phone out probably videoing. I pull away from the hug and instantly put my bitch face on.

"I'm going to kill her" I say as Leah looks to see who it is, she just shakes her head at Katie who's face immediately drops as she looks at me. She slowly backs away from the car then turns and sprints inside the building. I let out a frustrated sigh.

"What's wrong Co?" She asks making me smile slightly at the use of the new nickname.

"Can't people just mind their own business?" I ask rhetorically. "I just wish they didn't butt in all the time. I know they're just trying to be funny and what not but don't they get how uncomfortable and embarrassed it makes me. As you can probably tell by now I don't really like when I'm singled out and got all the attention." I say looking down again.

"I get it Co they're just trying to be funny and get on our nerves. Just ignore them, okay?" I sigh again and nod. "Hey if they're doing anything and you're uncomfortable just look at me and I'll try my best to help. Okay?" I just nod smiling at the beautiful woman in front of me.

"Can I go kill her now?" I ask Leah she just laughs and shakes her head, saying 'maybe later' I nod my head and we get out the car. Leah got out by herself so I wasn't able to treat her like the royalty she is. Which I pouted at causing her to laugh again. I got both of our bags out the back whilst Leah walked towards me. This time it was her turn to pout. "What?" I say with a bit of a smirk. "Did you really think I'd let you carry your own bag precioso?"

She shook her head a bit laughing. "Nah, not really. I was gonna try tho."

"As long as I'm here the only thing you have to hold is my hand." I say smirking.

"I'll do just that then." Leah says whilst blushing then intertwines our fingers together causing our smiles to grow at the contact and me to blush slightly.

As we enter the building we see some people in the chill room so we decide to make our way over to them. As we get in the room my eyes immediately meet with a certain Irish girl's and I give her a death glare. I see her gulp hardly. I feel Leah squeeze my hand so I look at her to see her giving me a 'calm down' look. I nod and just start talking to Beth and Viv. A bit into the conversation Leah taps me on the shoulder.

"Hey I'll be back in a bit." She whispers to me. I just nod and smile at her. "Co?"

"Yeah"

"You kinda have to let go of my hand"

I laugh at myself. "Oh yeah, sorry" I say finally releasing my grip on her hand.

Leah lets out a small laugh then walks across the room to Katie. I just get lost, looking at the woman who has so much control over me.