11

Cody's POV

I wake up to light invading my sleepy eyes and whispering in the room. I go to cover my face with my hands but then feel an added weight on me causing the memories of last night to fill my head. A smile creeps onto my face and my grip tightens around the girl who's still asleep on my chest.

I hear someone audibly smirk causing me to squint my eyes open to find my two best friends watching me and the goddess of a woman cuddled up in the pillow fort I made.

"Someone looks happy" Lucy whispers with a smirk causing me to just smile and nod which leads to Keira having a massive smile on her face. "Did you make this by yourself?" The brunette asks and I just nod. "Wow. Did everything go okay?"

I smile down at the blonde on my chest. "Yeah there was a slight change of plan but it all turned out okay" I whisper. Out the corner of my eye I see Keira taking photos of us and I just smile even more. "What time is it?" I ask the girls.

"Ummm 8" Keira replies. I just nod knowing that I have to wake Leah up soon if we want to get to training on time and Keira and Lucy leave me to it.

I start tracing shapes on Leah's back and place a kiss on her head. I feel the goddess shuffle against me and bury her head further into the crook of my neck. I carry on my actions and after a few minutes I feel her smile against my skin sending shivers down my spine and causing my smile to grow wider.

"Morning Déesse" I whisper in her ear. "You sleep okay?"

I feel her nod against me. "Morning luv" she says after a while in her raspy morning voice which somehow gives me the butterflies. God this girl. "What time is it?" She asks, her head still buried into me.

"About 8. We need to get up soon." I say whilst planting another kiss on her head and as I do I feel her smile widen.

She lifts her head up to look at me and gives me her best puppy dog eyes. "Can we have 10 more minutes? Please." She asks cutely. I literally can't say no to her.

"Okay Precioso. But after that we need to get up, okay?" She nods and let's out a giddy smile then returns to the position she was in before. I just carry on drawing shapes on her back, playing with her hair and placing delicate kisses on her head. Leah starts to comfortingly stroke the nape of my neck sending that now familiar feeling through my body. After a while I have to shake myself out of the trance otherwise we would've missed training. "Come on Le. We have to get up now. We don't want to be late to training."

Leah let's out a sigh. "But I'm comfy." She pouts and clings onto me further.

"I know, I am too beautiful. We can cuddle again after training if you want?" I feel her nod against me. "Okay well that means you have to get up" I laugh. She just shakes her head again so I gently remove her from my body.

"Nooooo. Now I'm cold." Leah pouts. I just laugh.

"What do you want for breakfast? Do you want something proper or shall I just make smoothies or yogurt or something?" I ask.

"I don't which ever you want" Leah says

"Well I'm asking you." I say back

"Fine smoothies" she says reluctantly.

"Okay, are you getting up or do I need to go get Keira to jump on you?" I ask knowing full well Keira would willingly do that.

Leah shakes her head then looks up at me. She just holds out her arms and does the grabby hands like a 2 year old.

"What you want me to pick you up?" I ask laughing slightly. Leah just nods her head with a cheeky smile so I do as she wishes. "Ugh I really need to learn how to say no to you" I complain causing Leah to laugh as she tightens her grip around my body acting like a koala or something. I take us to the kitchen and start making the smoothies. After a while it's done so I put them in cups that we can take with us.