Chapter 11: Confrontation

It had taken little time to find Melik, who had been walking around to find Nahdar actually.

Nahdar explained everything, and they went to complete the task.

He knew Melik wasn't taking it well, given he did have some feelings for Flora. He was clearly in denial for now, though Nahdar had a feeling that would soon change.

They came up to Flora's door.

Nahdar could sense the dark side, very little, but it was there, Flora was obviously trying to hide it.

"Enter."

Nahdar promptly opened the door and they stepped in.

"Flora, we need to talk to you."

Flora rose and looked at him with a warm smile.

The force was screaming 'liar'.

"Nahdar, Melik, how can I help you?"

"We were told that you spoke to Anakin before he was arrested, what did you say to him?"

This as he used the force to retrieve her lightsaber.

"Oh, well he is a friend to me, I was only trying to help him. I hope I'm in no trouble?"

Nahdar shook his head.

"No trouble, we just need to know what you told him, and if you told anyone else."

Flora shook her head in denial.

"No. I thought I had a clue for him but it turned out to be a dead end. Who told you I spoke to him?"

"Ventress, she told Barriss, who told me."

Flora frowned a bit.

"Ventress? Isn't she the one Anakin thinks is behind all this?"

"Maybe, but I think he's wrong. Ventress thinks someone else was involved."

Flora looked a bit perplexed.

"And you believe her? Who else could it be if not her? Surely not Anakin."

Nahdar nodded, and could sense her quickly growing unease.

"No, I don't think it was Anakin either. I think that both Anakin and Ventress are telling the truth, but, there's only one way to find out."

He ignited the lightsaber, and lashed out at her, only for her to block it with two red lightsabers.

"Funny, those belong to Ventress."

Flora frowned as she slashed out, but Nahdar blocked.

"You should have gotten rid of them."

Flora smiled darkly, yep, she had fallen very far.

"I think they suit me."

She slashed a couple more times, though Nahdar blocked, and he kicked her out of the room.

Melik was too frozen in his own shock, no longer in denial.

Flora looked at Nahdar, but then started rushing off.

Nahdar was not about to let her get away with it though, and immediately pursued her, Melik following behind him reluctantly
-----------------------------------------------------------
Flora turned around to counter Nahdar, and flipped away.

Nahdar just glared at her.

"Anakin trusted you and you betrayed him."

"I've learned that trust is overrated. The only thing the Jedi council believes in is violence."