Chapter 22: Finale

Obi-Wan was excited, to get this over with would mean the official end of the war.

Grievous was the last piece of the puzzle, the other CIS leaders? They'd surrender to either his or Hysio's forces and that would be that.

He had just planned out the whole thing with Cody, the clones would stay off to the side, while he went in to confront the general.

Cody and Waxer would charge in after the duel actually started.

Obi-Wan promoted Waxer to be Cody's second in command given his force sensitivity and skills with a lightsaber.

Obi-Wan trained him as best as he could over the past couple years, Waxer was a master of defense like Obi-Wan himself because of that.

Boil had taken pride in Waxer for that, Obi-Wan and Cody thought it was adorable.

Anyway, back to topic.

"So, what do you want after this is all over?"

Obi-Wan hummed at Cody's question.

"Personally, I'd like to spend the rest of my life with you."

Cody blushed furiously, cute.

"Are, are you saying you'd leave the order, which changed its code to allow attachments, for me?"

"Yes my dear. To be honest, I don't want to be a Jedi forever, ever since we became us, I've been thinking a lot about it. I want us to just, leave the Jedi and the Republic army, and settle down somewhere nice."

Cody smiled.

"I'd like that. Say, a place like Aldeeran? Or Naboo?"

Obi-Wan sighed but comically so.

"Naboo, Anakin would just torture me until I finally decided to live near him and Padme anyway."

Cody chuckled.

"Well you are like his father."

"Once, but now it's more like older brother and younger brother."

But then Cody asked him this...

"So, would you want children then?"

Now it was Obi-Wan's turn to turn red.

"Um...I...suppose."

"How many?"

Obi-Wan was flabbergasted by his boyfriend, which didn't happen often.

"Are you serious?"

Cody shrugged.

"You know, Waxer and Boil take care of Numa, remember, the cute little twi'lek girl from Ryloth? Their father was killed in the second invasion, remember? Then they adopted her, and so now she lives with them in their apartment on Coruscant. She's learning English quickly too, anytime she's sees them kissing she says "adowable"."

Obi-Wan chuckled.

"Yes, indeed they are."

Then he thought up an answer.

"Maybe two, I don't want to raise another Anakin, one was enough."

Cody laughed, oh how he loved the commander's laugh.

"Trust me Obi-Wan, I know that."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Okay, lost motivation, aka, ran out of ideas for this.

To sum it up...

Battle of Kashyyyk still occured like in Revenge of the Sith, minus order 66 and the purge of course. The battle ended sooner though.