Chapter 14: Conspiracy

*basically the one we all know from Season 6 of Clone Wars, in my Tales of the Clone Wars AU of course, but from a different POV.

The Jedi council now: Yoda, Mace Windu, Elizabeth Mareel, Plo Koon, Obi-Wan, Shaak Ti, Mira Wurhui, Anakin Skywalker, Shadday Potkin, Kit Fisto, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Etain Tur-Mukan.

*Ok, to explain. Anakin was promoted to the rank of master, and then granted a seat on the high council. Eeth Koth stepped down from his position on the council because of the guilt he felt for voting against Anakin during the 'judgement' by the council, and Etain was elected to the council not long afterwards. Ahsoka was knighted, and so now she has taken on a Padawan herself, choosing Katooni, you know, that girl youngling from the episode 'the gathering', and basically they get sent to Ringo Vinda with the 501st instead of Anakin. Yoda is still trying to finish up fixing the Jedi code, but the new code is almost done.

Anyway, on with the story. And idk the time jump, so let's just say it's a month later.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Opening: Conspiracy. As the Jedi still reel from the betrayal of Jedi knight Flora Vizsla, the Clone war rages on. As the Jedi seem to be slowly gaining a foothold over the planet of Ringo Vinda, Jedi knight Ahsoka Tano, alongside her new Padawan, Katooni, storm the droid defenses on board the circular station that surrounds the planet. Aided by twin sister Jedi masters Tiplee and Tiplar, the Republic mount a desperate offensive, to break the deadlock.

Meanwhile, the Jedi council moves to change the Jedi code, and to ensure the order itself, does not fall further.

.
.
.
.
.

Anakin sat in his seat in the council chambers, they were currently in debate about missions.

Separatist activity was picking up near Mygeeto and Felucia, but it wasn't a lot, yet, so they weren't too concerned yet with that.

They had dispatched Jedi masters Kento Marek and Rahm Kota to deal with CIS movements near Nar Shaddaa.

Rahm of course opting to take his militia instead of the clones, though Anakin would never understand why.

While Kento had been strangely reluctant at first, but ultimately gave in.

Regardless, they were on their assignment.

"Any word from Knight Tano?"

Plo turned to Mace and shook his head.

"Not as of yet."

"How do you think they're doing?"

"I imagine as well as they can do against a blockade."

Then a transmission from commander...Doom was it?

"Report, what have you?"

Yoda looked very curious to the sudden nature of this.

Doom nodded.

"Generals, there has been an incident."

Obi-Wan sighed.

"What has Ahsoka done?"

Anakin looked at him with false offense.

"Hey, why do you assume..."

"Given she learned from you, I think it's self explanatory."