WHAT IT MEANS TO FALL IN LOVE?

I'm a firm believer in building with your partner. When you build together, there are always remarkable things to look back at: challenges overcame, tough times survived, and moments of crazy faith. I mean, when a couple has been through a lot together, it strengthens their bond, by this, I don't mean cheating and domestic violence as "through a lot".Even in general, when people have been through a rough patch together it creates that formidable bond.

There's always a blueprint to serve as a pathway and learn from in anticipation of future difficulties because you both have done it before. I believe there's that level of security it brings, but above all, you're building something in yourself. There's always that feeling that lifts you every time because you know you stick to your words, your honesty, and your loyalty, and you're not a scam.You're building character, most of you probably think you're loving until you're in a serious relationship, and you probably think you're patient until you're in a serious relationship. When you and your partner are in your building years you get to deeply know your capabilities. I am fully aware that some women will feel hostility toward this statement, but, it is what it is. The process most strong and thriving relationships endure, is the building stage. A phase where they prayed for a lot, they hoped for a lot, and please this shouldn't push you to date a lazy beggar. Do well to commit to someone who's seriously visional and focused. Someone hardworking, and this vividly applies to both gender. The obsession to marry someone who is ready-made is somehow selfish because in most cases you're not even made. Women, you know this. In reality, nobody is ever ready-made, he might be financially occupied, but you'll build with him emotionally. Before you know it, he might be an emotional mess. My point is, there's always work to be done.

In many scenarios, some financially occupied men have an ego and no respect for women. This is just my observation. It's either they are really proud or they just don't value commitment, most of them are "go with the flow" types of people. Most absolutely rich men are usually polygamous. Every one I am certain they know a few of them in their areas. They see women as possessions.For me, I want to be fully involved in the early days of a woman who will have my heart, I want to grow with her, and I want to be part of the journey. She might be fine without me, but I want to be in the story. I want us to reflect at some point and see how far we've come, and I expect the same from her.

Yeah, I know building with someone is not always sure, but even life is not guaranteed. But from a realistic standpoint, there's always something that works most times, and for me, that's building together. I dare you to interview 10 strong and happily married couples who are prospering. 80% of them built together.