WHAT IS IT THAT YOU WANT?

You have to be realistic with your specifications in a partner. You want a tall, dark and handsome man? First, ask yourself how many % of your geographical population are men who are tall dark, and handsome. How many of the tall, dark, and handsome are rich? How many rich, tall, dark, and handsome are intelligent? How many of the tall, dark, and handsome wants a woman like you? This isn't discrediting anyone's romantic pursuit. It's pure reality. Ask anyone who's in a relationship about their specifications specs in a partner they'll tell you.

If you're a 22-year-old student who probably gets let's say 5k as pocket money from your parents but you want a man in his 30s, tall, dark, handsome, and educated. The reality is, that most educated men in their 30s would likely not want a lady like you. The higher your specifications, the more it is required from you to be able to attract them and the more difficult it is to find them. You know, I've realized that people only focus on what they want, they don't realistically evaluate if they deserve what they want.

There are a few exceptions where people settle for a partner that is not in their league, but the truth is, that social interaction happens in leagues. You need to be your specifications specific. The kind of person you want has the kind of person they want too and it may not be your kind of person.