TRUTHFUL REALITY

I guess it's true, most girls don't know WHAT they want and most guys don't know WHO they want.

Well, for a guy it's very easy to get attracted to a girl over a pretty face, smile, or body shape. but over time some guys leave, have you ever asked yourself why? A pretty face or a beautiful body doesn't keep a man. It is other aspects of your well-being that make a man stay, like your personality, reasoning capacity, viewpoint towards life, and other intangible aspects like comprehension and so forth. I'm saying this politely, some girls are so beautiful but they lack the awareness and facet to think for themselves.

Beauty isn't everything a girl has to bring to a relationship. Just because you have a pretty face and a bum bum doesn't mean you deserve all the good things from men. Have y'all noticed how most men have stopped behaving like sheep, they also have standards now. Lol, most girls need to realize that if they don't work on the elements of them that cannot be taken away, men will continue preying on them in the name of "Indoda must" and it'll forever be a cycle. Before you know it, you'll feel used and end up saying statements like "all men are trash". I think it's your taste in men that's trash.

Trust me, men know exactly what they want, they just don't know who's the right one. I hope this makes sense.