RELATIONSHIP STANDARDS

Women are held to a higher moral standard than men. Men are held to a higher financial standard than women. That's why most men care about a woman's moral past and most women care about a man's financial capacity, even when a man is morally depraved. Very sad, but it is what it is.

If you're not honoring your future partner with your body right now, trust me, chances of yourself getting honored with one are very slim. There's this tendency of single people to think merely because they're not in a relationship so when they have sex, they're not cheating. Of course, that's just a comfortable lie we all like to slide into. The truth is that once you get into an intentional relationship or marriage, the insights will look at your history as well. Hear me well, not for denunciation but to decide what you're worthy of. You will never get away with what you once did in your past. And for ladies who always like to emphasize premarital sex by just saying "we're just vibing", you'll get what you settle for. You'll be in 'vibing relationships' and that's all. Why should a man marry you and then get the same things other wild animals are getting just by being in a 'vibing relationship' with you? This is why most men string you along for years. You settled for that and unpacked all your pearls. And if you're a man and you're sharking around thinking that one day you'll wake up and decide you wanna marry a clean girl, prepare to find yourself with just another shark. Energy is conceptual. Energies don't lie.

In acquisition, virtue must be a value, not an act or a behavior imposed on you by another person you're dating. You live pure and true because that's your belief, both before and after a relationship or marriage.