DO YOU STILL JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER?

I wouldn't date or commit to a girl who posts, twerks, or dances half-naked online, and nor will I encourage women to date a guy who talks about boobs, ass, and share sensual content on social media. They call it cruise but it matters. Your social media appeal matters.

You see women posting thirst traps and yet complain about the raunchy messages they receive from men. People need to understand that people get attracted to what you put out there, that's why flies follow sh*t. 

Most of the women who post thirst traps are aware of what they are doing. They are selling something to the market, and for me, it is difficult to trust any woman who thrives on sex appeal and sensuality. Why?

Why bring such attention to yourself if not because you want to profit off of it? When they begin to connect with men who pay them and give them gifts for their sensuality, they begin to get even more glued to the business. They lose respect for their bodies and for sex, and you expect this kind of women to stay faithful in a relationship? It is difficult. When some women start making money with their bodies they stop thinking and self-control becomes farce to them.

Yes, I expect to be bashed by your "LET WOMEN DO WHATEVER THEY WANT TO DO" folks, but my point is that every choice has consequences, and we now live in a world where morals are eroding because nobody wants to offend people with the objective truth.

Your social media persona is important. It tells people your values and thoughts. I can psychoanalyze people by closely watching their social media posts, comments, the content they share, the pages they follow, etc. Don't be jumbled, it matters.

Of course some people fake it, but perception is stronger than reality. Sadly, you can be all great and morally loud but if you sell a perception that contradicts who you truly are, that perception triumphs over the reality of who you are.

"Your Body, Your Choice" is a phrase that enables moral relativism and following that logic I can say 'My Mouth, My Opinion" because the gist of it is doing whatever pleases us, right? But they say "DO YOU" until you do it in a way that they don't like. Relative morality is a joke.

It's important to talk about these societal issues still young or the next generation will post their nudes online and expect to find a reasonable partner. Many of you are responsible for the kind of partners you attract. Our bodies are sacred and nothing would ever change that.

Oh, you're a decent lady? But we don't live with you. What we see is what you post and mostly, that's what people will judge you with, and yes, a large majority still judge a book by its cover. Is it good? There are exceptions to it, but the cover matters many time.