SELF LOVE CREATES KNOWLEDGE ABOUT YOURSELF

The worse thing that can happen to a woman is having a low self-esteem. It will mess you up, make you settle for rubbish you don't deserve. It will make you see bare minimum as gold. If women can be as confident as men, they would honestly not take everything that men dish at them.

Typical African men are taught confidence by birth and upbringing, They exude confidence without doubt, that's why you see an immature, irresponsible man confronting a class woman in the streets, ever wondered where they get their guts?

Even men who are not capable and competent still ooze confidence, this is evident in workplaces, I am saying this politely but, some male bosses know nothing. They are just confident and guess what? That super-confidence works for them. 

I have seen very beautiful and educated women constantly take crap from men who are nowhere closer to their caliber. Some when I speak to them I see lack of self-worth and the other portion of their self-worth is perceived by admiration of men on them. 

I think this is why women will take and accept openly from men what they cannot accept from their fellow women, without romantic strings. Why? This needs to be talked about. How many of you women believe you deserve best? How many of you truly love yourself? I don't mean the social media love trend.

I actually mean love and value for yourself that's not based on finances, but standards and values that are intangibly priceless? I mean values that will make a rich man feel poor. I hope women can understand that from a standpoint of a man, that's why some of the confident women are being labelled as arrogant and cocky. This is to manipulate them to second-guess their worth.

With all the self-love, body positivity, and liberation campaigns "FEMINISTS". In real life, women still fall into the reality of not valuing themselves enough. Self-love is not just a caption on social media, it's a lifestyle. It's deliberate.

I think fathers should do better in raising their daughters because it is easier to learn confidence from fathers than mothers, because on the scale, women compromise more than men.

I am emphasizing on fathers, not because mothers cannot. But, it's easier for a man to teach his daughter what not to take from a man. It sinks better. Children learn better when they are young and when there are examples as well.