LOVE SANITY

Think of everything you have done to make yourself better emotionally, mentally, and spiritually, and remember that you deserve someone who values the work you have put into becoming the version of yourself they're seeing today. I know a lot of us or rather all of us have been through some terrifying things but sometimes it makes us feel great that even though we might be victims of it but we are victors somehow. If you are reading this and can relate, listen here; you deserve someone who matches up to the work you've done or is willing to do the work.

Someone who is gonna teach you whatever they learn. Good or bad. Someone who is gonna share books, articles, resource materials, and other new things that they get to know. Someone who ensures that there isn't much knowledge gap between the two of you. As you do all that, make sure it's someone you are financially compatible with. What does it mean to be financially compatible? Is your comfort a waste to them? Some people grew up with a survival mindset and it wouldn't make sense to them to spend 5K or 10K on a cologne (even if you afford it).

Be with someone whose values about self-care, luxury, and comfort match yours. If you're the type that can spend over 10K on an outfit, then be with someone who sees that okay with them. Once you master this, you've mastered everything. Money causes conflicts in a relationship. Be strict and very straightforward about your finances, and what you make of them. Date someone who sees finances in a similar way.