A WOMAN'S POSITION IS VERY DELICATE

My fellow brothers, I think you should not be too considerate in the dating market. We all know, good women are rare to find, and sometimes you need to snatch her from a fool who doesn't value and realize what he has. When you meet a fine lady who looks promising and packaged, don't start asking her whether she 'has someone'. Just stick to your story, and persuasively so, then let her decide if she is taken or not. As long as she is not married, she is single.

Again, as a guy, you must never keep a quality woman pending in a name of being in a relationship. You are not the only hunter in the jungle, and another hungry wild animal might run with her. Life is a reality, things are happening.

Remember, a woman's position is very delicate. Their natural clock is more time-sensitive and their dating window is more opinionated, meaning: in as much as she loves you, she cannot afford to wait for you to embody indecisiveness. Sometimes, she will change grounds, and go with a 'lesser guy', but one who is decided and on the move. It's not disloyalty because you had no legally binding agreement, just hanging promises. She's just securing her future and her interests.