MANY S.A RELATIONSHIPS

Many SA relationships are just horny men and gold-digging women in a transaction. He gives her money, they have sex. Take away the money and sex there's nothing left. EMPTY. Dear single mentally stable women, spoil yourself if you can. Take yourself out on dates. Reward yourself periodically. Save/invest. Buy that bag, shoes, or dress you want. Spend on yourself so that when a guy comes into your life he'll see that money is bare minimum to you. Trust me that's a turn on & you're more likely to attract the right guy for you. Date a man because you love not because he has what you need.

It's very easier to spot a man of value when you have your own money. Trust me, I'm a guy I've seen these things happen. Many men use money to cover for their lack of value. Work so hard so that you'll see that materialistic things are bare minimum. 5K e-wallet from a guy and already you're "in love" Worse y'all even say "Thungisani" Ah, ladies come on!

But here's what happens when you date according to what your partner possesses - the communication is there but the comprehension is absent. You can communicate a fact and a feeling they won't notice the difference. (in most cases)And I've noticed this is a challenge for the women who date for money, not love. That is the challenge they commonly face. I know love alone is not enough but hear me well; Most women who complain about financially unsupportive men have never given their men money. They think their partner's money is their birthright. A man should not be spending more because he is a man.

These kind of women who go for possessions primarily than love they always tend to mistake sex as a gift or a sacrifice than considering it as pleasure. It's funny. Very funny!That's why they feel used when things go south and they end up complaining about the dating circle. "Men! this and that". Their mentality is that "for whatever a guy does for me, sex has to be the reward".