MEN HAVE PREFERENCE TOO

If a man doesn't want to marry a single mom, it's his choice. If a man doesn't want to marry a broke girl, it's his choice. If a man doesn't want to marry any women he feels doesn't fit his spec, it's his choice again. Women have had "Tall Dark, Handsome & Rich" for years and you'll never hear a man cry about that.

If you haven't realized, men have standards too. Deal with it. If you don't fit into a man's standard, just pass. If in any case, it happens perhaps a man publicly talks about his preference, it's absolutely fine, as long as he doesn't insult other women. Men, just like women, should say their preferences without any fear of being adjudicated, as long as it shows refinement to gender identity, and if you wanna cry. CRY.

It's the double standards that annoy me. A woman will post: "I can't marry a single dad, I don't want baby mama drama"... But let a man post: "I can't marry a single mom" you'll see women campaigning and crying trying to go against such statements by saying: "You're criticizing single moms" blah blah blah. It irks me. Women do not know how to deal with the fact they can't be every men's cup of tea, and that's okay. You can be a 10 like how you like to say it about yourselves but you need to understand that there are other men out there who don't prefer you, and that doesn't mean there's something wrong about you. You're just not their ideal person. Yours is to stay there, your person will find you.

I'm saying this politely, women the quicker you realize this, the faster, trust me you will be able to distinguish between guys who are into you and guys who are there to waste your time. Also, it'll help you not to throw yourselves to some guys or rather bombard them with love with hopes they'll commit to you. As a man, I will tell you this for free: men have standards, just that they don't vocalize them. Men know what they want. Realize the fact that you cannot be every men's preference, no matter how hot you think you may be.