Chapter 2 : Part 1

(Y/N) POV

I wake up, head pulsing. I feel a bandage across the back of my skull, and feel a gash still very present. I look out of the car window and see trees all around me. The inside of the car- or vehicle, I don't know what we're in- looks all too familiar to me. Similar to that of the one in my nightmare. I'm interrupted from my own thoughts when I hear someone beside me. "Darling, you're awake! Did you have a nice sleep?" I look over to the man beside me to see YB.

"Oh hey YB." I have no memory of today, so I'll ask my sweet boyfriend. "What happened and... why am I here?"

"Oh my dear, do you not remember?" No, obviously, I don't. "You passed out, so I'm driving you home." What?

"Home? But we're in the middle of a forest!"

"Darling, our home. Not your... shitty apartment. I'm driving you back to our home." Our home? Where the hell does he live if we're driving in the middle of the fUCKING WOODS?!

"How long will the drive take?"

"Hmm, about 3 hours?" He turns to look at me, giving me a sweet smile. It's now, when I see his sharp teeth, that I remember the events of yesterday. Remembering that maniacal grin, that psychotic face of his. My eyes widen and my body shakes. He looks back at me with a face full of worry. "Hey, darling, it's ok." He pulls the car over, unbuckles my seatbelt and gently picks me up and sits me on his lap. His arms wrap around me as he strokes my hair. He tucks my head under his chin, as I start to cry. I'm scared, and the man who knocked me out and dragged me away into the dark depths of an alley way now has me curled up in his lap and is comforting me.

I can't get a single word out, but head pats have always been a comfort to me. I feel myself slowly fall asleep, much to my dismay. My eyes flutter shut, and my body loosens up. He rubbed my back and held me close to his chest.

~Time Skip~

I wake up as we pull into a clearing in the woods, just infront of a cute log cabin. I slowly realise that he never put me back in my seat. I've been sat with him for 3 hours. After parking the vehicle, he looked down at me to realise I was awake. He said nothing, but he removed his seatbelt, picked me up- bridal style- and carried me into the house. I looked up at him, and he had a sweet smile on his lips. Peter opened the door, placed me on the couch, and locked the door. he sat down beside me after doing so, wrapped his arm around me and began cuddling up to me.

.

It feels like an eternity before he says something. "My darling, I'm so happy we can finally be together, properly. I love you so much."

I have no idea how to respond, so I simply say "I love you too..." Of course I don't mean it, but I'm not up to getting killed by the man who knocked me out, took me to his cabin in the woods via a white van and is now cuddling me.

~Time Skip~

He's finally decided to get up. Peter walks into the kitchen, supposedly to start making something. I can hear him tinkering around with utensils and food for 20 minutes, and start to smell something good. I look over the sofa and see an empty can of chopped tomatoes and the discarded packaging of uncooked spaghetti. Wait, does this mean that he's making.....

"..spaghetti with tomatoes?! How did you know that was one of my favourite foods?" My parents used to make me this dish whenever they didn't have the food for a proper dinner, or if they were low on money. And yet it became one of my favourite meals.

"I have my ways~." He purrs, not touching his food yet as he watches me slurp up a spaghetto (singular for spaghetti). I have tomato juice all around my mouth as I continue to gorge on the food as if I hadn't eaten in years. I finally look over at Peter, and his untouched meal, heavily contrasted to my own empty plate.

"...."

..

.

"..You gonna eat that?"

.

.

[750 words]