Chapter 2 : Part 5

I wake up on the couch, Peter passed out next to me. I decide to get up and get some clothes ready for the two of us. I walk into our bedroom, finally getting used to this life and forgetting about... that day, I open up the closet to find....

Clothes. Who'd have thought? But not just his clothes. My clothes. My clothes that had strangely gone missing from my closet. Paired with my clothes were pictures, oh so many pictures, of me at work, me at the park, me walking home, me AT home, me in my bedroom undressing, me sleeping and all were from different angles, the ones taken in my bedroom often being positioned in the direction of my closet. The same closet that was always mysteriously locked and unable to open.

And all of a sudden, everything clicked together.

Why he said he knew my favourite things, why he walked up to me at the park, why he looked suspicious to Tk, why I felt like I was being followed or watched and why there was a mysterious stain on my closet door and floor.

He had been stalking me all this time.

This proves that he killed Lucy. This proves that he's a psychopath.

I dig around my hoodie on the floor to grab my phone, taking photos of the shrine in the wardrobe. I shove some of my clothes on and quietly creep out of the house.

.

.

[250 words]