Chapter 2 : Part 3

I wake up next to Peter, him hugging me tight from behind. I didn't have a nightmare, instead an incredibly trippy dream. The only peculiar thing was that I was missing my left leg and was stranded in a forest. Very weird. "Peter.... we have to get up.." He only grasps me tighter. I'm not the biggest fan of physical touch, especially not with a psychopath. "Please. I need to get up."

"Nooo don't leave me.." He mumbles. He holds me closer to his chest, my body tight against his. I hate this. Instead of protesting further, I pull away from him and try to get up. I struggle and fail against his strength and am stuck.

~Time Skip~

We're still in bed when I hear him snore quietly. Rather cute, but not right now. I slowly pull away from him and place a pillow in his grasp, now sitting on the edge of the bed. I shuffle further away and walk out of the bedroom. I shut the door quietly as not to wake him. I decide that hey,  I'll get on his good side and either get more information on his... tendencies, or escape when his guards down. To do this, I'll have to butter him up in love.

Yuck.

I'll make him a.... 'romantic' breakfast of pancakes and strawberries. I stir the batter, wash the berries, flip the pancakes and place generous stacks onto one plate. Yes. One plate. If I'm going to butter him up, I'll feed him from a silver spoon if I have to.

I set the table up in a sweet, romantic way and prepare the plate in the centre. I hear Peter from the other room. I can hear his thumping footsteps coming closer, running almost. When he enters the room ,I can see his worrisome expression. "DARLING!! There you are! Don't leave me like that- What's all this?" His eyes flick back from me and the food. "Did you... make this for me?"

"Y-yes. I thought that it would be sweet to treat you to this. Especially since you've been treating me so sweetly." I lie through my teeth. "Come on then! Dig in!"

He sits down and before he can react, I take a fork with a segment of pancake on it and lift it to his lips. I gently push the food into his mouth and feel him bite down onto the fork. I pull it out of his mouth and, without even grabbing a second fork-full for him, Peter grabs my hand, takes the fork, digs a large chunk of pancake and lifts it to my lips. I'm reluctant to eat it at first, but he lifts my chin gently, thumb tugging at my lower lip and he pushes the food into my mouth. I get a full taste of the sweet, syrup-y  'cake along my tongue. He slowly takes the fork from my mouth, licks it, and puts it down. I blush at this action, covering my face in my hands to hide it.

He moves my hands down, revealing my flustered face. Peter holds my hands in his own, kissing them sweetly. I realise I'm losing this battle and need another attack, so I lift up a strawberry, kiss it, and try to feed it to him. He grabs my hand, eats the strawberry and takes my fingers with it. I blush and pull my hand away, leaf from the strawberry still intact and berry nowhere to be seen. My fingers glisten with his saliva.

I decide I've lost the battle today, so I get up, wash my hand and eat the pancakes on my side. He looks chuffed with himself and his half-lidded eyes stare hungrily at me. I, on the other hand, stare hungrily at those pancakes.

~Time Skip~

The pancakes are finished and Peter offered to wash the plates up while I get dressed. I decided on wearing his clothes, to make him much, much more flustered. I dress in his complete outfit (boxers and all) and come out into the kitchen to show him. "Hey Peter. I'm done getting dressed."

"Oh good, we can get on with our day then-" He notices my outfit. He's still in his underwear, and seeing me in his clothes has made him... flustered... in another way.... I realise my mistake and back away. "Oh darling, you can't just tease me all morning and expect nothing to happen!" He joke-chases after me and I squeal in 'terror'.

We run into the bedroom, as he pins me to the bed.

.

.

[765 words]