Chapter 2 : Part 12

The officer stares, wide eyed, at my stump leg. I've already made the mistake to look at it again and, paired with the disturbed face of the man before me, I choke up and gag. He gets up, shocked, and rushes outside to grab the two people who were waiting for me. They all rush in just in time to watch me cough up any remainder of last nights dinner. Peter sits by my side, helping me by rubbing my back and pushing my stomach in, urging me to keep going. The vile taste of puke still lingers in my mouth, spit dripping from my lip. He smiles warmly, wiping my mouth with a tissue and rubbing circles on my back. He hugs me close, and looking past him I see TK staring worriedly at me.

~Time Skip~

TK and the officer left, Peter cleaned up the puke, and now we're sat at the table as he urges me to eat my breakfast. He even tries to spoon-feed me to no avail. He finally gives up and starts packing up some food in the kitchen. "Pet-er... :( " He looks back at me.

"Oh my darling, what's wrong?" He cups my cheeks, mesmerising blue eyes staring back into my own dull ones. He strokes my hair, "Do you want to go out today? I've planned a surprise for you~" I nod into his palm, smiling happily. "Aww darling, you're so cute! I could just eat you up!" I giggle, the small childish laugh escaping my lips, and sweet pink painting my cheeks. He hugs my small figure tightly. "I'll get everything for it ready, you wait here in the meantime!" He heads back to the kitchen and continues tinkering around in there.

~Time Skip~

Peter had me blindfolded before taking me outside. He picked my up bridal style, and carried me far away from the house. It felt like an eternity of walking until he stopped, placing me down onto the grassy floor, and setting something up. I whistle and hum in excitement, anticipation getting the better of me. It's a few minutes before he picks me up gently, and sets me down on something soft. The delicious fragrance of freshly baked foods and springtime flowers flood my senses. He carefully unties my blindfold, and lets me see what he's prepared.

"Pic-nic!! :D"

.

.

We sit there, eating at the delicious foods Peter prepared. Sandwiches, strawberries, sausage rolls, cocktail sausages, scotch eggs and more. I stuff my face plenty, gorging on the wide array of snacks and food.

An hour of this goes by, and we've finished the food and are cuddled up to each other. We're in a small clearing of flowers near the house, a tiny stream running through it, tiny little fish swimming in it.  We even saw a little frog!

Our date comes to an end, and, with Peter carrying me and our basket, we finally head back home. Little did I know what else awaits me there.

~Time Skip~

He brings me into the cabin, setting me down on the sofa while he packs away the picnic supplies. I sit there, reflecting back to the flowery clearing, the sweet picnic and him, my loving, caring boyfriend. I'm so happy to be with him. I look down the hallway, and see... a trail of rose petals? I watch Peter disappear into the bedroom, after finishing tidying away the basket and blanket. I look to my side and see a pair of crutches.... Perhaps he wants me to follow him? Follow the trail of rose petals? Either way, I have to do something.

I grasp the crutches tightly and hobble through the hallway, careful not to look at my leg. The bedroom door is shut, so, leaning against the wall, I slowly open the door to see Peter on the bed, candles and roses all around- a truly romantic setting. Thing is, Peter isn't wearing any clothes other than his boxers, which means that...

A hot blush stains my face, legs trembling, hands shaky. He gets up and walks over to me. Oh god oh god oh- "Darling, I was hoping we could.... have a little fun together~." He holds my hand, staring down at me, hungrily, a sultry look in his half-lidded eyes. Mentally screaming inside from being flustered as fuck, I slowly nod. He leads me over to the bed, where he lifts my shirt over my head, and starts to take my pants off, slowly, teasing me.

This is going to be fun.

.

.

[760 words]