Chapter 2 : Part 4

WARNING: Slight smut, (Y/N) realises she doesn't want Tea

He pins me to the bed, hips flush against mine. "P-Peter!!" I blush hard, staring into his bright blue eyes.

"I can't help it. You're far too irresistible~." He tugs at my hoodie, taking it off. He lifts his hands up my shirt- or his shirt, since it doesn't belong to me.

He starts... 'fiddling' up my shirt. He lifts it up over my head. I hadn't put a bra on this morning, so he didn't have to worry about that. "Oh my darling, you're so beautiful." He kisses my chest, up my neck and reaches my lips, kissing them hard. I tug at my pants, taking them swiftly off. His hands reach behind my head, untying my hair and letting it fall loose around my shoulders. He pulls away and notices me wearing his underwear. "(Y/N), you enjoy teasing me like this, don't you?"

I like this attention, but I don't want to go any further. It's when he starts to take of his boxers when it hits me that I don't want to do this. He picks up on my unease and refrains on going any further. "(Y/N)? Are you ok?" He looks at me, worry and sincerity in his eyes.

"I- I don't want to do this... it's not making me feel that.. good..." He looks slightly disappointed and I'm filled with guilt. "W-we can do it if you want? I'm so sorry I put you off, we can continue-" Peter cuts me off, hugging me tightly.

"Darling, we aren't going to do this if you aren't comfortable. I want you to be happy, and if you aren't, I won't be happy. Ok?" Tears prick at my eyes as I look up at him and notice tears streaming down his cheeks. "Let's just cuddle up and watch a movie, ok? Would you like that?"

"Yes please. I- I'd like that."

And that's just what we did. We curled up on the sofa and watched my favourite movie together, after getting into some comfy clothes of course. We fell asleep together on the sofa in each others arms.

.

.

[360 words]