Chapter 2 : Part 2

I finish half of Peters plate off, when I realise he hasn't even touched his, and that I look like an absolute fool. "Oh shit, you haven't eaten yet have you?" I push the plate back towards him. "You finish it off. I'm... full."

"You sure darling? You can eat the rest if you want?" Can he stop being so considerate and eat his food already?

"No, I'm good. You eat, please." I get up when he starts eating, and wash my face off. If anything, I had more tomato on my face than on the plate. It's only when I have finished the food that I remember that he would probably kill me if he had the chance. So, I walk over to the couch, grab the remote and put something on the TV. There's not really much on, so I check the recorded shows. "Hey, Peter. I didn't know that you have the original MythBusters saved on here? You know that's one of my favourite shows, right?"

"I know." I, once again, look over the back of the couch at him, and he's still digging into his food. He said it so... nonchalantly.

"Umm. Ok. Well, I'm going to stick an episode on. Thanks for dinner, by the way." I scroll through the saved episodes and put on the episode where they test out a few Star Wars themed myths.

~Time Skip~

We finish 3 more episodes when I yawn and curl up against him. Immediately, memories of earlier that day flash in my head, and I move away from him. He looks at me, confused. "You ok?"

"Oh pfft yeah, I'm fine!" I lie. I'm not fine. Seeing my roommate's dead body freaked me the fuck out. Why would I be fine?

"Oh, ok. Well, it's getting late and you seem really tired so.... You want to go to bed now?" Bed? As long as I don't have another god-damn nightmare.

"Yeah sure..." I yawn again. "Haha.... ok lets go.." He takes a hold of my hand and leads me to the bedroom. I don't know what I was expecting, but it wasn't a king-sized bed.... for two...

I'm going to have to sleep with him.

.

.

The room looks quite nice, and I start to undress. I notice him staring at me, so, in turn, I stare right back. His unblinking eyes freak me out, so I look away and continue to take my clothes off. Shirt shoved over my head, pants down my legs, and I'm left in my underwear. I don't have many new pairs, but these were my favourites. A matching (Fav/Colour) pair of panties and bra. I was a big fan and thought they looked cute. By the looks of it, Peter thought so as well, because when I turned around his face was flush and he looked..... 'flustered'...

"Hey so, do you have any spare pyjamas?" I snap him out of his trance and he grabs me an oversized shirt (that of which just being one of his) to wear. I shove the shirt over my head and unclip my bra from beneath. He looks shocked at the magic I performed. "Thank you!" I climb into the bed and he starts to undress. I thought he'd get some pj's on but no. He's shirtless.

In his underwear.

In bed.

With me.

.

.

.

[570 words]