> log.06

I wish there was a way you can mute someone's activity updates.

・ ♡ ・ ♡・ ♡・♡ ・ ♡・ ♡・

> Log.06/.//02

I really like the outfit I picked out today. I have a pair of cowboy boots that I absolutely had no idea how to style them into a cute, soft girl outfit. I also had this white button up with a duck embroidery on it that I also had no idea how to style the same way. BUT today I achieved some semblance of that using both these articles of clothing with my skirt and a belt. Viola. I thought it was cute.

・ ♡ ・ ♡・ ♡・♡ ・ ♡・ ♡・

> Log.06/.//03

Just had the wildest dream. Shit was WILD.

・ ♡ ・ ♡・ ♡・♡ ・ ♡・ ♡・

> Log.06/.//04

Okay but why Transformers Prime characters built like that? Most of the cybertronians have snatched waists. And Megatron's body is kinda...it's kinda...kinda...and Ratchet's is kinda...his is kinda....Airachnid's is kinda....kinda...Arcee's is kinda....her's kinda...Knockout is kinda...he kinda...Dreadwing's is kinda...
I'm still on season 2 but the glimpse of Shockwave is just kinda...he kinda...
Again, Megatron's is kinda...😏
I know. I'm sorry. I'm such a degenerate.

I'm not saying anything about Soundwave's...Bro, what the heck? Yes I am. Soundwave is literally so perfect. All of his versions are perfect. Soundwave himself is perfect. Thank you. I'm a Soundwave lover, stan, apologist, everything. I can't believe when I was younger I favoured Bumblebee before him. I still love Bee and he's on the top of my list, but Soundwave dethrones him. Sorry not sorry. 

・ ♡ ・ ♡・ ♡・♡ ・ ♡・ ♡・

> Log.06/.//05

I wanna write a new chapter to RaT but I'm so stuck when it comes to writing anything for rn. :(