> log.09

Dropping heavy hints to my mom about my need for Slaughter to Prevail's merch for Valentine's. I need the pink hoodie, the sweat shirt with Shadow of Intent, the hot pants, and the crop top. 😤 Even only the hoodie and hot pants will do perfectly. But dang, the amount of cash you need for just one of those. Bad time to be poor.

・ ♡ ・ ♡・ ♡・♡ ・ ♡・ ♡・

> Log.09/.//02

My mom just adopted (she's going to foster fail) a beautiful cat! It's because she has to give away the dog because he's becoming more aggressive towards the cats and is starting to act like they're his food. He was just an inch away from mauling one of them.

We've tried so hard since we got him as a puppy to train him out of his food aggression and aggressive instinctive tendencies, but it never worked. He's already bitten me and my two brothers on separate occasions. My youngest brother almost needing stitches. And my sister was nearly a victim of she had let him out of his crate after cleaning up his mess last year. He's gotten worse towards the cats (he used to only try to chase them and not nip but he's now actually get harsher like he wants to hunt them) and towards my youngest brother (sometimes actively trying to attack especially when he's just got into trouble).

His father and his brother (all different owners) both bit people and needed to be put down so I guess it's only natural for him to be like this. Black nosed curs are a very high experience breed, we now understand. They're very instinctive hunting dogs and don't do well with other animals, especially smaller ones without it being trained from the moment they are born. Unfortunately, we couldn't as we got him later. We don't want to put him down so we'll need to hand him off to another owner who can make that choice or choose to keep him, continue to attempt to train him whilst being a one animal household with no kids a huuuge yard and low work hours.

So now we have 8 precious babies! Once she settles down, she'll love it here. I can already tell my mom will actively spoil her. Even more than she does to her two other cats...well, the other cat. Her first one frequently crashes in mine and my sister's room and gets spoiled in here by us. To the point I swear he's actively trying to stake claim over me and her, pushing our cats away from us. If they lay on us, he has to be the one closest. We try to pay attention to them, he swoops in to try to take the attention away. He's a menace. A charismatic menace.

Did I mention he knows how to fetch? He's the only cat that cares to bring the toy back so you can throw it over and over and over again. 😭 Man can go on for hours and sometimes forces you to play.