> log.26.//tr4n5f0m3rs./prt_11

Grimlock is so adorable. He really does miss Drift the most, though. Like it or not, Drift, he's your honorary child.

・ ♡ ・ ♡・ ♡・♡ ・ ♡・ ♡・

> Log.26/.//02

Okay, they've stepped their game up with the beginning of episode 17 season 4. It's badass! Now that is an action sequence.

・ ♡ ・ ♡・ ♡・♡ ・ ♡・ ♡・

> Log.26/.//03

So the episode where the base is getting attacked is giving me flashbacks of a time I don't like. Of a time that hurt my heart and soul. NOPE NOPE NOPE

・ ♡ ・ ♡・ ♡・♡ ・ ♡・ ♡・

> Log.26/.//04

I I I I I I I I I SIDESWIPE NO BBY YOU'RE SO ANNOYING BUT PLEASE DON'T GET HURT! Those lasers on him are giving my a heart attack omfg.

・ ♡ ・ ♡・ ♡・♡ ・ ♡・ ♡・

> Log.26/.//05

THANK FUCKING GOODNESS FOR BUMBLEBEE! If not for him, Sideswipe would be...😶

・ ♡ ・ ♡・ ♡・♡ ・ ♡・ ♡・

> Log.26/.//06

lmao I wonder how Denny must be feeling what with his scrapyard destroyed.

・ ♡ ・ ♡・ ♡・♡ ・ ♡・ ♡・

> Log.26/.//07

Awe, poor baby Sideswipe almost died. :(

・ ♡ ・ ♡・ ♡・♡ ・ ♡・ ♡・

> Log.26/.//08

STEELJAW'S BACK?! HEY BABY DADDY AWOOGA 😍

His sniffs are adorable ngl

・ ♡ ・ ♡・ ♡・♡ ・ ♡・ ♡・

> Log.26/.//09

AND THUNDERHOOF IS BACK TOO?! Damn, got the whole snack pack in here.

・ ♡ ・ ♡・ ♡・♡ ・ ♡・ ♡・

> Log.26/.//10

Gotta love Clampdown. He's a bum but he's an endearing one.

・ ♡ ・ ♡・ ♡・♡ ・ ♡・ ♡・

> Log.26/.//11

UH UH UH UH I KNEW THE COUNCIL WAS CORRUPT THEY DIDN'T EXPLICITLY SAY IT WAS THEM WHO WANTS THE BEE TEAM DOWN BUT I KNOW FOR A FUCKING FACT THAT IT'S THEM THEY'RE THE ONLY ONES WHO CAN PARDON THE 'CONS, RIGHT?! RIGHT?! IT'S THEM. DOWN WITH THE COUNCIL. DOWN WITH THE FCKING COUNCIL. ngl I'm pretty sure they're also a major playing part in the Decepticons ruining Cybertron in the first place. Who thought bringing them back was a good idea? Didn't the Cybertronians all see that because of the council's shitty actions, they had a whole war that could've been prevented if they did countless things different and not...idk corrupt and dirty? Like, didn't they even fuck over Shockwave in one of the universes? Yeah, fuck the council, they're the real villains. And this still stands even if it doesn't turn out to be the council behind Steeljaw's bitchass being back and going after Bee. I know enough from the other universes to know that they can suck my clit and choke. (So it turns out it wasn't the same bots on the council, but it was still the council. 😤)

・ ♡ ・ ♡・ ♡・♡ ・ ♡・ ♡・

> Log.26/.//12

Steeljaw go to anger management and therapy along with Thunderhoof petition!