Mori Calliope x Reader Cry for help (Part 2)

Mori's P.O.V: I bandaged up the girl. I sighed. I never got her name. She passed out before i could ask, but i can't blame her she was bleeding and in pain. A few minutes later she woke up. I ran to her side. "Are you okay?" I asked. She looked up at me. "Yes i'm okay, thanks Mori." She tried to get up but she winced in pain and i gently pushed her down. "Don't push yourself you were hurt pretty badly." I told her. She sighed and said "Okay." "Oh right i never got your name. What is it?" I asked waiting for her to answer. "Y/n, Y/n Y/l/n" she said. I thought to myself 'Wow what a gorgeous name.' "It's a pleasure to finally know your name Y/n. It's a pretty cute name if you ask me." I say winking at her.

Y/N's P.O.V: I saw Mori wink to me. I felt butterflies in my stomach. I said "I-it's nothing special really." Mori looked at me and smiled softly. I smiled back at her. "Are you hungry Y/n?" Mori asked. I looked up at her and said "No, i'm okay". I was lying and my stomach made sure to prove that to Mori. My stomach rumbled pretty loudly. I blushed in embarrassment and looked down. Mori laughed. "Well, your stomach says otherwise. I will get us Mcdonalds." I looked up at her in excitement and asked "REALLY!?" "Sure anything for you Y/n." Mori said. "What do you want?" She asked. I said "CHICKEN NUGGETS DUH!"

Mori's P.O.V: I saw the excitement in her eyes I laughed. "Okay chicken nuggets it is." I got her the 20 piece because she was pretty excited. I also got her Y/f/d. "Okay Doordash (Not sponsored XD) will come in 16 minutes. Let's see if your stomach can handle waiting for that long." She looked at me and said "Of course I can wait i'm very patient." Not even 3 minutes later she was complaining that the food was taking forever to get here. "And you said you were very patient. It doesn't seem like it to me Y/n." "It's not my fault they are taking forever with my food." Y/n said. "Just wait."I said. 13 minutes later i got a notification on my phone saying the food was here. "I will get the food, be right back." 

                                                   ( HEHEHEHE TO BE CONTINUED) (Part 3?) 

    A/N: Thank you guys so much for over 20 reads!

A/N 2: Should I do a part three in this chapter? Yay or nay