Learning to fight

The art belongs to @click_burgundy on Twitter (X) You all are amazing! Thank you so much for your support! We reached over 12k views! I love you guys so much and thank you for reading this far. This is going to be a short one because I am working on a surprise for a 1 year anniversary here for you guys on Wattpad!

Korone's P.O.V: I was punching and kicking my punching bag, and I saw in the corner of my eye Y/n watching my moves very closely. After a few more minutes of punching and kicking I went to sit. I sat down next to Y/n and she handed me over a cold water bottle. "Ah, Thank you Y/n-chan!" "Your welcome Korone! I have a question for you." I finished taking a few gulps of my drink and said "What's up?" Y/n blushed a little and sounded a bit shy but she said "I just wanted to know if you could teach me how to fight since I am pretty weak." I got really excited and said "Heck yeah! Just give me a minute to take a break and I will teach you!" Y/n's eyes sparkled in excitement and she got up and started to bounce around in happiness. I chuckled at her actions but I was just as excited.

Y/n's P.O.V: "Let's get this started!" I bounced around happily. Korone giggled and said "So the first thing that you need to learn is how to punch correctly." I nod slightly. "Okay so make sure to have your feet like this" I watched carefully and moved my feet to how she had it. "Perfect! Now when you punch you want to punch straight. You don't want your arm to flail around." I nod and I punched straight out I punched the punching bag hard. "W-wow. You are pretty strong! I think if we practice enough you might be able to surpass me!" Korone said happily. I chuckle. "Don't think of me too highly" Korone patted my back and she showed me a few more moves to work on.

Korone's P.O.V: After showing Y/n a few more moves I sat down and watched her practice and I corrected her when she needed it. "You are doing really well Y/n-chan! Make sure to keep your punches straight!" Y/n acknowledged me and she corrected herself. After 30 minutes I called Y/n over. "Yes Korone?" Y/n asked. "Take a break you have been working very hard." Y/n nods and she sits down and takes a bottle of water and drinks it. "Do you want to practice every day or no?" Y/n smiles "I don't mind practicing everyday!" Y/n said cheerfully. I smile gently and I engulf you in a hug. Y/n hugs back and she says "Thank you Korone." I smile and I say "You're welcome Y/n-chan."