Gaming with chaos ( Hakos Baelz x Reader)

Bae's P.O.V: I was really bored. I mean really bored. I am lying upside down on my gaming chair while spinning. I wanted to do something but couldn't figure out what. I just realized 'Wait Y/n is not busy let me ask if she could play games with me. I quickly slid off the chair and got up. 'Woah i'm a bit dizzy.' I stood still while I allowed my vision to get back to normal. When my vision was normal I sprinted to Y/n's room. I knocked a few times before barging in. "Y/n! Let's play Titanfall 2! It will be fun!" Y/n looked at me and said "I mean what is the worst that could happen? Sure why not Bae." "Yay! Now come on, I have everything in my room!" I quickly grabbed her wrist and ran with her to my room.

Y/n's P.O.V: Bae grabbed my wrist and started to run off to her room with me. 'Bae is touching my wrist oh my gah!' Is what I thought. We arrived at her room and she pulled out her controllers. "Sorry Y/n we have to play on a different Xbox because Titanfall 2 isn't split screen." "It's okay. Now let's get it set up." After we got the game set up she invited me to a private match. I of course joined. "What map do you want to play on Y/n?" Bae asked me. "Let's do War Games. That is a really good map" I said. "War Games it is!" Bae said. She started up the match. I have my favorite loadout ready when the match started. When we spawned in I quickly got on top of a roof and was scouting for Bae. When I spotted her I quickly killed her. "WHAT!? HOW DID YOU DO THAT Y/N!?" Bae shouted at me. I looked at her and said, "Practice." She scoffed and then replied "Whatever i'm going to get you this time." After a few minutes she only killed me 6 times while I killed her 25 times. "I'm only losing because of the WiFi. So be happy!" Bae said. "Wow the WiFi must be really rude to you because right where i'm sitting it is amazing" I said. After the match was over Baes points were 46 (Mainly from the grunts) and my points were 169. "You cheated Y/n! I'm never playing again with you." Bae said while pouting. "I didn't cheat you just suck!" I retorted back. Bae gasped at me "I suck!? You're the one who cheated!" Bae said. I was a bit mad at her so I got up and left. 

Bae's P.O.V: Y/n got up and was leaving my room. "Have fun playing by yourself Baelz i'm going to my room." Then she left my room. 'Baelz? She never calls me Baelz. It was always Bae, even when we first met.' I got up off my chair and ran to her room. I knocked a few times before I heard "Go away Baelz." 'There we go again with the Baelz.' I got a bit frustrated and barged into her room. "I'm sorry I made you mad Y/n. Can we please make up?" I ask. "She looked at me and said "Fine, but i'm still mad at you." I nod at her and say "Come back when your ready" I left the room and fell asleep.

A/n: Done! I hope you enjoyed the chapter! I do recommend you to play Titanfall 2. Also you can try out Deep Rock Galactic! Those games are really fun! I am stuck on what to do for my Wednesday book if you have any recommendations please head over to my book and request something. See you in the next chapter!