Sleepy Y/n. (Kureiji Ollie x Fem Reader)

Y/n's P.O.V: I was working at my job late at night because my boss needed me to work overtime due to there not being a whole lot of people working the night shift. It was around 2:00 (Still in military time) When I got to leave my job, I packed up my computer and went to the parking lot to get into my car and left the workplace. When I was in my car I listened to y/f/m (Your favorite music.) I had it pretty loud so I wouldn't fall asleep. I was looking forward to cuddling with my cute zombie girlfriend. When I arrived at the house I pulled out my keys to unlock the door. 

Ollie's P.O.V: I was waiting for Y/n to come home. It is taking longer than usual. She comes home around 22:00 and it is now 2:26. It is really boring without her here. I heard keys rattling near the door. I instantly knew who it was. I got up off the couch and ran to the door. Y/n came in and she looked like a zombie, and not the good kind. 

"Hi Y/n! Welcome home!" I cheerfully yelled. She looked at me and said "Hi Ollie. How can you be this cheerful early in the morning?" "It's because you're here that is why i'm so cheerful!" She nodded tiredly. "Do you want to go to bed Y/n?" She looked at me like I was never going to ask. "Yes I do, I was waiting for you to ask that." I picked her up bridal style and took her to our room and gently put her on the bed. I went to bed next to her and I brought her close to me. She hid her head in the crook of my neck and said "Night my favorite zombie." Night my darling." I said gently.

A/N: I know this chapter was short but I hope you enjoyed reading it. Sorry I haven't updated my book for a few days. I had something happen but I'm back to fulfill your requests! Thank you for reading! See you next chapter!