Houshou Marine X Fem Neko Reader (Request!)

A/N: This is a request from MrDantheman I hope you like this! Enjoy this chapter! Sorry if I get the pirate references wrong TwT (This is edited on October 5th 2023)

Y/n's P.O.V: I live alone on an island that was in the middle of nowhere. I was abandoned by my parents who were pirates. To be honest it was peaceful but it was hard to survive at times. It was hard to get water that I could drink. Food was also a problem. I didn't know how to swim otherwise I would have gone underwater to catch fish. So the only time I was allowed to get food was when fish were near the surface,  but when they were I quickly snatched them up and ate them. I could eat them raw with no problem due to me being part cat. I haven't had anything to eat or drink for two days. I was hungry so I went to my usual fishing spot. I saw something in the distance. I squinted my eyes to try to see what the object was. It was a huge pirate ship. 'Oh no what do I do it's coming this way!?' I thought to myself. I tried to get up quickly but my legs failed me due to me being dehydrated and starving. 'Shit, shit, shit!' I started to cry because I thought they would come and kill me. "LAND AHOY!" I heard someone yell.

Marine's P.O.V: "I see land Captain Marine peko!" I heard Pekora yell. "Okay! Let's go there!" I yelled. My crew cheered "YEAH!" After 10 minutes we were close to the land. "Flare, Noel, Rushia lower the anchor!" I yelled. "Yes ma'am!" they yelled. I went to the plank and shouted "LAND AHOY!" I jumped off the plank and the crew followed my lead. Flare pulled out the map and said "The treasure must be close to here." "Okay let's split up. Here is a communication device. If anyone finds the treasure please notify us so we can stop looking and come to you." I said. "Will do ma'am" The crew said. I walked along the edge of the island and after walking for a few minutes I heard crying. I looked around thinking it was one of my crew mates but it was quite the opposite. I saw a y/c/h (Your colored hair) cat person sitting on her knees crying. I went up to the person and touched her shoulder lightly. She jumped from that begging "Please don't kill me I will do anything you ask, please don't hurt me!" "Hey i'm not going to hurt you I just want to see if you're okay" I spoke softly.

Y/n's P.O.V: I looked up to see the person in the eyes. She looked beautiful. "Wow, you look gorgeous." I said out loud. She looked at me and blushed a little bit. "So are you. May I know your name, pretty kitty?" She asked. I blushed at the nickname she gave me. "I-it's Y/n." "Y/n huh? Well i'm Houshou Marine! Nice to meet your acquaintance Y/n." She said.  "Nice t-to meet you too Marine-chan. I said still flustered after being called a pretty kitty. She gave me a gentle smile. "May I ask why you were crying Y/n?" She asked. "I was worried that you or someone else was going to kill me." "We won't hurt you. Would you like to come with me? I have friends, food, water, shelter, and plenty more!" She sounded excited. "You would just get rid of me, just like my other "Friends" did." I said sad. "No we won't! We will take great care of you! Like a great big family!" Marine said. "Okay." I said accepting her invitation. 

Marine's P.O.V: "Yay!" I yelled. Y/n smiled at me and her tail started to wag a little bit. 'Damn it why does she have to be so damn cute!?' I held my hand out to help her up and she gladly took it. She lost her balance and fell on me. Luckily I caught her and myself. "Woah there are you okay?" I asked genuinely concerned. "Y-yeah sorry about that Marine-chan" "Okay let's go then Y/n!" We walked a few steps and I noticed her legs shaking. I lifted my eyebrow at this. A few steps later her legs gave out on her. I caught her before she got hurt. I picked her up bridal style and walked towards the ship. "When was the last time you ate or drank?" I asked. "Uhm like two days ago why?" Y/n asked. "That's why your legs gave out on you. Don't worry you can eat and drink when we get to the ship!" I started to run with Y/n in my arms. We arrived at the ship within a few minutes. I saw my crew with their arms crossed. "What took so long peko?" Pekora asked. Rushia then continued "We found the treasure and we called you multiple times but no response." Noel looked in my arms and pointed at Y/n saying "I think it is that cutie Marine has in her arms is our answer." They all looked at Y/n and said "Ahhh so cuteee" "Okay guys stop fangirling over MY kitten" I said. "Is she okay?" Flare asked concerned. "Oh shoot! We need to get you some food!" I yelled slightly. After Y/n ate she said "Marine-chan?" "Yes my kitten?" I asked. "I'm sleepy." Okay let's go to sleep then my kitten." I said. I carried her to my room and put her on the bed. I was going to walk away but she pulled me into bed and went on top of me and buried her head in the crook of my neck. She was sound asleep in an instant. "Good night my sleepy kitten"

END! I hope you enjoyed it! This was the longest chapter I did lol. Thank you for reading this my friends and have a happy day!