They walked in on you (Part 4)

This will be JP Gen 0. I'm sorry about the constant "*Looks at you*" :< I don't know how else to indicate that they are looking at you. If you have anything in mind please tell me. Believe me it is annoying for me too TwT. 

Tokino Sora: "Hey Y/n can we play a horror game please?" *Looks at you* "Ah! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean too I promise!"

Roboco-san: "I was wondering if you cou- *Looks at you* "Oh sorry. I didn't think you were changing."

AZKi: "Could we do a singing stream Y/n?" *Looks at you* "I- wow. *Actively bleeding from her nose.* "Well see you later" 👋

Sakura Miko: "Hey! Elite Miko is here!" *Looks at you* "Ahhh! This is why we have locks! Oh my gah!" "Miko get out and stop being melodramatic!" "Oh my gah. Okay, sorry sorry." 

Hoshimachi Suisei: "Hey Y/n? Can we look at the stars?" *Looks at you and blushes* "Well I don't mind looking at the stars but you need to get OUT Suisei. Also stop staring at me i- it's embarrassing." "I will turn around but I won't leave." "Fine... Just don't peak." "No promises."

That is it for now. Should I do a chapter about Suisei and Y/n? Also if you want something in particular you can request it and it will be done ASAP! Thank you for reading this short ass chapter.