Panic (Oozora Subaru x Reader)

A/N: I'm sorry if this is wrong for those who have panic attacks. I'm going with what I have read in other books that have panic attacks in them.

Y/n's P.O.V: It was midnight and I had just woken up from a really bad nightmare. The nightmare was about Subaru. I quickly looked to my side and didn't see Subaru. I started to freak out. 'Did she really leave me? Was it all reality? Was it a dream?' Those thoughts circled my head while I started to hyperventilate. It was getting extremely hard to breathe and it felt like the walls were closing in on me. I knew I was having a panic attack but I couldn't calm down. I thought of the worst possible situation 'Am I going to die?'

Subaru's P.O.V: I woke up and it was 23:56. I groaned and rolled over on my side. My stomach started to rumble indicating I was hungry. I got out of bed and went to the kitchen to get a quick snack.

-Time skip to after Subaru finished eating.- 

I looked back at the time and it was 12:06. 'Wow I took a long time to eat. I should go back to sleep.' I thought. I went back to my bedroom and saw Y/n having a panic attack. I immediately ran to her side and took her into a warm embrace. "It's okay Y/n i'm here. Take deep breaths." I said softly. She looked up at me and tears started to flow a lot faster than before. "Take deep breaths with me Y/n/n" Y/n shook her head. I grabbed her hand and put it on my chest to try to demonstrate how she should breathe. She used her other hand to scratch her throat. I acted quickly and grabbed her other hand and held it in my hand. "Breathe Y/n. Just follow my lead." I spoke in a calm and soft tone. After a few minutes Y/n started to breath normally and she held onto me while crying. "What happened Y/n?" I ask. "It was *sniff* just a bad dre- *sniff* dream about you." "I see. I'm okay now Y/n/n. Let's try to sleep." "I'm sorry Subaru." "Don't be sorry my love. I'm sorry for leaving the room" "It's not your fault." Y/n whispered. I held her tighter. "Good night my duck" Y/n said.  I chuckled at the name but I replied with "Good night duckling."

End. Sorry about that sucky chapter. It was short because I had no idea what to do. Anyway thank you for reading this! Also thanks for over 3K VIEWS!!!! 🎉 I appreciate all of your support! Arigato gozaimasu!