If they walked in on you (Part 3) ID Style.

Kureiji Ollie: "Y/n~ I need to grab th-" *Stares at you* "Ollie go AWAY!" "I'm afraid that is not an option~" "OUT OLLIE" "No~" She comes closer to you and kabedons you. (I will let you imagination go wild right here.)

Hoshinova Moona: "Y/n do you mind if I can borrow your charg-" *Stares at you for a few seconds.* "I'm so sorry." She covers her face then takes a quick peak before she leaves. "I saw that Moona!" "To bad Y/n"

Kobo Kanaeru: "Y/n/n let's play Valorant!" *Sees you* "Omg! I'm so sorry, but this is why we have locks you idiot!

Vestia Zeta: "Y/n are you in here?" *Gets flustered when she sees you* "I-I'm really sorry I didn't d-do it on purpose" She then runs out blushing.

Melfissas Anya: "Y/n i'm sleepy can we cuddle?" *Looks up at you* "Oops my bad I will leave"  

Ayunda Risu: "Y/n have you seen my nuts?" ( For those who don't know she loves nuts THE EDIBLE NUTS) *Takes a good look at you* Risu.exe stopped working.

Airani Iofifteen: "Can we paint Y/n?" *Looks at you* "Yeah maybe later Y/n sorry bout that."

Pavolia Reine: "Have you seen my headphones at all" *Looks at you* 0-0 "Oops, I'm extremely sorry Y/n!"

Kovalskia Kaela: "Do you want to play Minecraft with me we ca- *Looks at you* "Wow, your gorgeous. I will wait for you when you're ready."