Clingy fem reader x Gawr Gura

A/N Before I continue i would like to say a few things... Thank you to @your-teacup and @Gay_Werew0lf for helping me get motivated to continue writing even if I think I suck at it. I appreciate all the support so far in the book even to all of you guys who have read my book so far! I have over 80 reads because of you guys! I am super grateful to you all!  Now on to the story!

Gura's P.O.V: I was in the kitchen making me and Y/n y/f/f (Your favorite food). Until all of a sudden I felt arms around my waist. I look back and see Y/n hugging me from behind. "Hey Y/n/n." (Your nickname) "Hey Goomba" Y/n said. "What are you making?" Y/n asked. "I'm making y/f/f. Why do you ask?" "Just curious that's all" I tried to move but i couldn't due to Y/n being practically glued to me. "Hey Y/n?" "Yeah?" asked Y/n. "Can I move please? If i can't get to the food it will burn." I heard Y/n sigh and say sure. "Thanks" I said. I got the food off the stove and dished up the food on the plates. We both went over to the table and Y/n sat really close to me. "Are you okay Y/n/n?" Y/n hummed in agreement. "Then why are you so clingy today?" I asked. "I don't know i just want cuddles. Do you not want cuddles?" No no I do it's just that you haven't been this clingy to me.

Y/n's P.O.V: I saw Gura get up after eating to put the plate in the sink. I took this opportunity to hug her again. "Y/n?" "Hm" I hummed to let her know I was listening. Gura said " I need to put the plate in the sink. would you mind getting off of me real quick? After i put the plate away we can cuddle okay?" I sighed and said "Okay Goomba." I let go of her and went to the bedroom to wait for her. After what felt like years (It was only 2 minutes) Gura finally came back. "What took so long?" I asked Gura. "Y/n I was only gone for two minutes." I saw Gura sit on the bed. I tackled her so she was lying on the bed and I quickly got on top of her to cuddle. 

Gura's P.O.V: What is Y/n's deal? She was never this clingy before. I'm worried something bad happened to her. But to be honest I do like cuddles. I looked at her and she was fast asleep. Well I guess i can ask her about it later I suppose. I tried to reach for my phone but suddenly I got really tired due to you being an energy leech. After a few minutes I fell asleep with Y/n.

A/N That is all my friends i hope you enjoyed the short story. I will add more later today! Have a good day! See you in the next chapter!