Regret

Be aware this is angst! This is a request by KeiKeu-Chan!! I know some characters do not act like this. But for the sake of the story I changed some of their personalities. I hope I fulfilled your request. Here is the request i'm supposed to do.  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n's P.O.V: I was walking around the Hololive office looking for my girlfriend Mumei. After a few minutes I found Mumei, But not in the way I was expecting. Mumei was kissing Kronii. I was completely heartbroken by this scene. I said "I hope you are happy Mumei." After I said that Mumei looked at me and said "W-wait it's no-." I cut her off by turning around and running out of the office. In the background I heard both Mumei and Kronii calling my name and asking me to stop. I didn't listen and I kept running away. After I left the office I was running as far as my legs took me. I was running for what it felt like hours but in reality it was for 15 minutes. I found an alleyway and I quickly sat down and put my head on my legs while bawling my eyes out. All of a sudden I felt a hand on my shoulder and I looked up to see Ina with a worried expression on her face. "Are you okay Y/n?" Ina asked while sitting down. "Not really." I said. Ina gave me a hug and asked "Do you want to talk about it?" I nodded.

Mumei's P.O.V: After Y/n saw me and Kronii kissing I started to regret my decision. 'Damn it why did I do that!?' I thought in my head. Kronii looked at me and said "Forget her. She doesn't deserve you." I looked at Kronii and said "Yeah I guess you're right. Sorry." Kronii took my hand and kissed it. "Don't worry Mumei, I am going to be with you forever." I looked at her and I smiled. "Thank you Kronii." Kronii nodded and asked "Do you want to go to a cafe?" I replied with "Yes! I would love that!" "Well what are we waiting for Mumei? Let's go!"

                                                 -Time skip to 1 year later.-

Y/n's P.O.V: I woke up to my girlfriend Ina. Ina said, "Good morning sleepy head. It is time to eat!" I instantly sat up and grabbed Ina's hand and ran to the kitchen with her. We both sat down and said "Itadakimasu." Ina looked at me and asked "After we eat can we go out for a little while? Just to walk outside for a bit. I feel like I need some inspiration to draw." I smiled and said "Sure! I could go for some fresh air." Ina and I both finished eating and we got ready in some comfortable clothing and headed outside. We were walking around and we bumped into someone familiar. 

Mumei's P.O.V: I went outside and I went to my favorite cafe. I walked in and was greeted by the staff. I ordered my usual coffee and walked to an open seat. I drank a few sips while looking around. I spotted Kronii kissing a random girl. I immediately ran out of the cafe and I felt heartbroken. 'I guess this is what Y/n felt when she caught me and Kronii kissing...' I thought to myself. I kept running until I hit something and I fell over. "I am so sorry I didn't mean to run into you!" I said immediately. I kept my head down because I was pretty embarrassed. I saw a hand in front of my face. I looked up and saw the one person I haven't seen in over a year. The one person who I shouldn't have cheated on. The one who I still have feelings for.. Y/n. 

Y/n's P.O.V: I held my hand for the person who bumped into me. She immediately apologized. When this girl looked up I saw her. My ex... Mumei. I felt a ton of emotions overflowing. I didn't show it on my face. I just kept my hand out and asked "Are you okay Mumei?" Mumei looked at me and nodded. Mumei grabbed my hand and I pulled her up. Mumei asked me a question I wasn't expecting. "Hey Y/n... Can we get back together. I know it is selfish of me to ask it is just... I know I messed up." Ina looked at me and I looked at her. I looked back at Mumei and I said. "I'm sorry Mumei.. I already have a girlfriend." I held Ina's hand and said "My girlfriend is Ina. We can be friends." Mumei nodded. "I am okay with being friends!"

Done!! I hope you enjoyed this! Thank you for reading this :) I appreciate it.