A day with Ninomae Ina'nis (Ina x Fem reader)

Y/n's P.O.V: I was lying down on my bed reading Y/f/b (Your favorite book). All of a sudden I got a notification on my phone. I sighed and reached for my phone. I looked at my phone and saw that Ina texted me. I quickly responded to her.

Phone-Kun's P.O.V:

Ina <3: Hi Y/n I was wondering if we could go out for a little.

Y/n😎: Sure. Im open whenever.

Ina <3: Okay can we meet up at the park at 14:00?

Y/n😎: Of course let me get ready I will meet you there.

Ina <3: Okay see you there. Luv you!

Y/n😎: Luv you too!

End of Phone-Kun's P.O.V 

Y/n's P.O.V: I looked at the time to see how much time I have ready to change. "16 MINUTES!? THAT'S BARELY ANYTIME TO GET READY FOR INA" I yelled. I ran to the closet picked out my favorite hoodie and pants and got my hair done. "Shit i have to go or i'm going to be late!" I ran to my car and turned it on. I drove to the park and made it there just in time. I didn't see Ina there so i waited on a bench.

Ina's P.O.V: "I'm late!" I ran to the park and saw Y/n sitting on a bench waiting patiently. "Sorry i'm Late." "it's okay. Though i'm surprised because I'm the one who is generally late." Y/n said. "Anyway let's go to a restaurant i'm a bit hungry." Y/n chuckled, " Well let's go to Izakaya for lunch plus i could go for some sake" Y/n said. "Okay". We went to the restaurant and ate and drank, not too much though. After we ate we went to Y/n's house and then we cuddled on the couch and fell asleep.

THE END! I'm sorry it was short I starting to hit writer's block. So if you guys have a scenario please tell me if you don't know any people it's fine i will choose for you. But if you do know then tell me the scenario and the hololive member you want me to write then i will be more than happy too. Thanks for reading!