Hard work earns you a surprise!

You and Kaela live together and you live in the country! F/F means favorite food!

Y/N's P.O.V: I woke up early to tend to the farm animals. I called my dog Aiko to help me with the sheep after she was done eating.  (It's a Border Collie) "Aiko! Come girl!" Aiko got up and followed me outside to the barn where the sheep and cows were. Once we got inside I opened the gate to let the sheep out of the barn, and Aiko was leading them to where they needed to be so I could feed them. Once we got all of them at the feeders I grabbed the hay. I put the hay in the feeders and the sheep ate like they have never eaten in their life. 

I called Aiko back to the barn so we could do the same thing to the cows. We got that done and I gave Aiko some headpats. I went to the chicken coop and cleaned their water and replaced the food. I let the chickens out to run around and be wild while I cleaned their coop. It took a while but I was proud of my work. I got the eggs that the chickens laid and put them all into a container. I rounded the chickens up and put them back. One sneaky chicken tried to escape. "Hey! You sneaky little thing! Get back here!" I had to run to grab it but I managed to just in time. "Get back in there." I said to the chicken. I got up and I stretched and then I brought the eggs inside and put them in the fridge. I grabbed a water bottle and drank some water and poured water into Aiko's bowl. I went back outside and started to tend to the pigs and horses.

Kaela's P.O.V: I woke up because I heard Aiko barking outside. I got up out of bed and looked out the window and saw Y/n and Aiko bringing the sheep into the barn. I looked at the time and saw that it was 8:00 in the morning. I knew Y/n always woke up at 5:00 in the morning to tend to the animals so I decided to treat her. I got dressed and I started to make her favorite food. I finished making the food and I heard Y/n walk in. She walked up to me and gave me a hug. "Hi darling. How are you?" Y/n asked. "I am pretty good. I made food for us. I thought you would be a bit hungry." Y/n ran to the table and saw the food I made. "Woah! It's f/f! Thank you so much Kaela!" I chuckled and said "Let's eat!" Y/n nodded with excitement in her eyes and she sat. "Makan ya" we both said before eating. 

After we finished eating I grabbed the dishes and started to clean them. Y/n said "Hey Kaela? I'm going to take a shower. I smell." "Okay Y/n! Take your time!" Once I heard the shower go on I went into our room and pulled out something Y/n has wanted for a long time.. A kitten I got the kitten last night when Y/n was asleep. I'm glad she didn't find the kitten. After a few minutes the shower was turned off and Y/n came out of the bathroom with my hoodie on and a pair of shorts on. She looked on the bed and saw the kitten looking at her. She squealed and ran up to the kitten and hugged it and she asked me "Babe! Did you get this cutie!?" I smiled and said "I got her for you yesterday while you were sleeping." Y/n thanked me a lot and asked me why I got it for her. I then said "Hard work earns you a surprise."

Done! Sorry for this short chapter but I needed to update this book with a chapter for a while! Thank you for almost 11K views! I appreciate your support through this journey! I love you guys and stay safe my darlings!