𝟎𝟎𝟐| 𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃

┏━━✦❘༻TWO༺❘✦━━┓

After calming down (name), the two of them walked back to class.

(name) opened the door after checking that she didn't look like she was a crying mess, and entered the classroom. Everyone was talking as Korosensei attended a somewhat brief meeting with the members of the faculty.

Like normal, all the attention went to whoever was walking into the classroom, which was (name) and Karma.

Taking a seat, the (hair/colour)(n)ette immediately turned towards Karma, engaging in a quite playful conversation.

A lot of her classmates looked at the duo in shock, not expecting this interaction between them. Why? Well, yesterday, (name) was not in, after suffering an injury caused by the man himself. Yes, you guessed it! The roach, also known as (father's name) (last name), was the very cause of that fatal injury.

Yesterday was also the day that Karma experienced his first day and first hit on the 'notorious' Korosensei, their Octopus, definitely man-made, teacher.

This is why class e was confused. How on earth did the two of them know each other if they never met in class?

"They know each other?" A classmate exclaimed, watching (name) pout at Karma as he made fun of her in a playful manner.

"Wow, I never thought they would even look in the same direction." Another person said.

"He stole our friend..." Yukiko and Kayano pouted, leaving Rio to silently glare at the redhead.

»--•--«

Karma had now joined his best friend's friend group, which consisted of Kayano, Yukiko and Rio. Maehara, Isogai and Nagisa were part of it, but they don't hang out with you on a daily basis.

"Don't steal (name) from us again!" Kayano glared, causing Karma to fail in holding in his laugh.

"What are you laughing at!? I'm being dead serious!" Kayano screeched, enraged at Karma for not taking her seriously.

(name) ignored the two before turning back to Yukiko and Rio, who were about to ask her a question.

"What were you saying?" She questions, slightly raising an eyebrow.

"How do you and Karma know each other? You were never here when he arrived yesterday, yet you guys were practically flirting." Rio stated, and Yukiko accidentally laughed out loud at Rio's last remark.

(name)'s cheeks erupted into a bright pink very visible, possibly even in the dark.

"W-What?! We were not flirting!" She exclaimed, immediately going all defensive on something she knew damn well was true.

Her and Karma have been friends since elementary school. Ever since then, they've stuck together and went to the same school. Karma always tried his hardest to take care of (name), due to her being brought up in a toxic household. Mother walked off, father always drinking.

As much as Karma has told her that she doesn't deserve anything that has happened to her, she tends to overthink. Anything rude 'said' by her mother was something her father used to emotionally and mentally scar her. Thing is, nothing that was apparently said by her mother was what she had said. Story? Next time.

"I've just known him since elementary, so we are obviously close..." (name) stated, trying to change the subject.

"Hmm, alright." Yukiko nodded, understanding the two's friendship.

"But we all know you were flirting with each other." Yukiko managed to say, interrupting Rio, who s n i g g e r e d at (name)'s face, which resembled a mix of shock, disappointment and betrayal.

"I can't believe you would do this to me Yuki! I thought you were on my side..." the (hair/colour) haired female pouted, before visibly flinching at the sudden actions of Karma, who snaked his arms around the girl's waist and put his chin on (name)'s head.

"But I have to admit for the two of us, we were flirting at one point." Karma smirked, watching her cheeks light up once again, causing her friends to all laugh again.

Days like these were what she enjoyed. Karma made a promise to make everyday like this for the girl, just for her to have time away from all those worries and thoughts overflowing in (name)'s mind.

┗━━✦❘༻END OF TWO༺❘✦━━┛