𝟎𝟎𝟓| 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐋𝐋 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊 𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄

Mentions of self-harm (starving yourself) and body shaming ⚠

┏━━✦❘༻FIVE༺❘✦━━┓

The next day arrived and you were feeling a bit better due to Karma's comforting words. What was even better though, was the fact that your father had apparently gone on a business trip for around 4 weeks. That meant 4 weeks of your being free from the rat that made you.

You walk your way to school, smiling as you were in a pretty good mood. That was until you got to school. You walked through the gates and were met with people looking at you and whispering.

"Ew... (name)'s so fat now..." an ex-friend of yours commented, her name is Seonhwa.

"I can't believe it ... end class must've added more weight as much as her stupidity, which is surprisingly high. " Someone jeered

"Yo, (name), wanna pass by McDonald's? We can get 4 Big Macs to fill that fat stomach of yours!" laughter rang out through the main campus.

You looked down and wondered if you were really getting fat. Your father had said many times that you were fat, so you haven't eaten at home since last month. In fact, you rarely ever eat, even at school. It's only those days where Korosensei or one of your friends forces you to eat, even if you say no.

Tears filled your eyes as you sped walked over to the start of the hill, which was far enough from the crowd of people that made fun of you. Their words were playing like a broken record in your head.

Tears were threatening to fall once again, causing you to curse so that they wouldn't fall.

"Hey (name), you alright?" Kayano bounced over to you, followed by Okano and Kurahashi.

You cleared your throat before saying that you were fine, plastering another one of your convincing yet fake smiles on your face.

Kayano locked her arm in yours before entering the classroom, which was nearly full with your classmates. Many smiles at you as you beamed back, slightly relaxing in the moment.

»--•--«

Lunchtime finally rolled around, and you were inevitably starving. I mean who wouldn't after all you had was water and small parts of food for a whole month?

"(name), where's your lunch?" Nagisa questioned taking a seat next to you.

You waved your hands around, telling him you weren't very hungry. The blue-haired male wasn't very convinced though.

"Are you sure? At least eat something." Nagisa frowned at the girl who just shook her head in response.

"I'm on a diet!" You faked your enthusiasm, even though it was true.

"Um, not to be rude but you're already underweight..." Nagisa pointed out hesitantly.

"Are you body shaming me?! That's not very nice Nagisa." You pretend to cry, making Nagisa panic.

"N-No! That's not what I meant to say, please don't cry..." Nagisa spoke so fast, making you burst into laughter.

"Don't worry Nagi, I was just teasing you. I know you wouldn't body shame anyone." You smile at the boy.

"Karma's walking over, so I'm gonna go and eat with Kayano, see you!" Nagisa sighed in relief before moving to the table where his crush sat and they conversed.

"(nickname), where's your food?" Karma questions, taking a seat and pulling out a bento box he stole from Korosensei once again. He did get caught, but he said he was sharing with you, so the teacher let him off.

"Oh, actually, I'm not hungry." Your stomach decided to betray you at that moment as it loudly rumbled as the class slowly fell silent.

"Liar."

"For your information, I'm telling the truth. What you just heard was most likely your stomach and not mine." You frowned, turning your face away from the boy who smirked at your bad lying skills.

"I know you're lying. You always turn away from me whenever you complete your lie." Realisation dawned upon your face, making Karma cackle in laughter. Some turned to look at him wondering why he was laughing so hard.

"Shut up..." you pouted, embarrassed due to being caught. Even if it wasn't your first time.

"I won't until you admit your lie."

"Fine, I'm lying. Happy now?" You sarcastically smiled. Karma gave you a look. "Wha-"

You were about to say something else when a slice of katsu was stuffed into your mouth. Your eyes widen in shock, not expecting that.

"Rio and the others told me that you haven't been eating at all recently. Always giving them the "I'm not hungry excuse." We've known each other forever, so your tricks don't work on me. I'm thankful that Korosensei and Rio forced you to eat something, even if it was only a bit." Karma's eyes softened and your apologetic expression.

"Sorry..." you mumble, one hand covering your mouth as you chewed and swallowed the well-seasoned chicken.

"I forgive you. But please tell me why you're doing this. I just want you to be okay, seeing you starving yourself doesn't sit well with me..." The boy placed the chopsticks down and looked you in your eyes, making you blush slightly. Beautiful eyes staring back into your dull (e/c) ones. That made you feel butterflies.

"Father. He said I was fat and so did everyone on campus, so I'm trying to lose weight..." you regretted the moment you even told him what happened because you could feel a wave of intense anger wash over Karma.

"They what?" His tone was quite scary. Reminding you to not ever piss this devil off.

Karma stood up, a furious aura surrounding him.

"Before I come back, you better have eaten all of that and drank the juice as well. Don't even think about putting that in the bin because I will find out and you know that." With that, Karma stormed out of the class ready to beat some assholes up.

"What the hell happened? Did you two argue (name)?" Yukiko asked, concerned.

"No, I just told him something about some people and he didn't like what he heard. Gosh, he's probably planning ways to beat them up already..." you hit your head on the table a few times before picking up the chopsticks and eating more of the tonkatsu Karma made especially for you, with lots of love <3.

"I mean, at least you're finally eating something! I haven't seen food enter your mouth for weeks." Rio stated, making people laugh in agreement. You slightly smiled, happy that everyone cared for you.

┗━━✦❘༻END OF FIVE༺❘✦━━┛