𝟎𝟎𝟖| 𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

┏━━✦❘༻EIGHT༺❘✦━━┓

If anything, your week was the same as any other.

You went to school and acted like you weren't being abused at home. Then you'd come home and endure all the pain that old man puts you through. But lucky for you! The school had planned a trip to Kyoto for all classes ranging from A to E.

Your father would have originally said no, but Korosensei convinced Mr. Karasuma to tell him that it was compulsory, meaning you had to go.

This was obviously a lie, but the Octopus didn't want you to miss out.

You weren't in the day they had made the groups for the trips, but Karma had put you in the same group as him.

Karma's arm was slung around you as the two of you made your way to school.

"I'm kinda nervous... I haven't been on a trip in forever. Especially since that year 3 one." You say. Today was the day of the trip, so you had brought your luggage and other necessities.

"Don't be. Plus, I'll be with you the whole time, yeah?" He ruffles your hair, making you grumble in annoyance.

"Cute." He mumbles, watching you fix your hair.

"Karma, hurry up! We're gonna be late if we don't get there right now."

A few minutes later, you both arrived at the train station. Currently, classes A, B, C, and D were boarding the first class compartments, leaving your class to ride in economy. You just sighed, not really caring whether it was first class or not. I mean, you were all gonna end up in Kyoto either way.

"But why can't I wear this, huh!? I have to look fashionable!" Irina was arguing with Karasuma, who paid no mind to her.

"Get. Changed. Now." He glares, making her shrink in fear and reluctantly walk to the bathroom, getting changed into a tracksuit.

Everyone just rolls their eyes at her childish behaviour, slowly boarding their compartments.

Karma made sure you sat next to him by the window, knowing how much you love window seats. But since there was an uneven amount of you in the group, you had to sit on his lap instead.

It may not be your first time, but you were still blushing.

His hand was wrapped around your waist as he played music into his headphones. His eyes were closed even though everyone around him was being excessively loud.

"(name)! Wanna play uno?" You hesitate but nod, moving forward to grab the cards that Kayano offered you.

You all played for a while until the game paused when Kanzaki wanted to go on a drink run.