𝟎𝟎𝟗| 𝐉𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐒 𝐕𝐔

┏━━✦❘༻ NINE ༺❘✦━━┓

┏━━✦❘༻ NINE ༺❘✦━━┓

“- but since our photographers aren't here yet, let's get you three all dolled up!” the leader says and walks up to Kanzaki, playing with her hair.

“Who to dress up first..” He mumbled and caught your eye, causing a smirk to appear.

“How about you? You were pretty compliant when we kidnapped you.” He creepily makes his way to you, and crouches down.

He softly grabbed your chin and titled your face upward. Fear was evident in your eyes, but you did nothing to retaliate. What if you did something and he hits you? You didn't want that at all.

“Submissive one, huh? That's cute.” He kisses your cheek.

He gets up and looks towards one of his minions.

“Take her to my room. I wanna have a private photoshoot.” He nods and grabs you, forcing you up the stairs. All the cries of distress by Kanzaki and Kayano go unheard as they watch you disappear.

“You're the worst..” Kayano says, looking away.

The leader's smile fades and he picks up Kayano roughly by the collar.

“You some kind of elitist, lookin’ down at us like that? Huh? I'll pull you down to our level, all right!” He carelessly throws Kayano onto the couch as she tries to regain her breath.

“Now, when you get back to your rooms, you stay real cool and say, ‘we were just having some fun singing karaoke.’”

“Do that and no one gets hurt. Let's get together once we're all back in Tokyo, eh?” A creepy smile grows on his face, his minions copying him.

The door creaks behind them and everyone turns to look at it.

“Ah, that must be them. Our photographers have arr–”

A guy whose face was beaten up badly is carried inside, the person holding him staying in the shadows. Tossing the goy on the floor, Nagisa speaks up.

“School Trip Guidebook, page 1243: “What to Do When a Group Member Has Been Abducted.” If you have no leads on the perpetrator, first use the content of your conversation and any verbal quirks to determine if he/she is from the local area.”

“if not, and if he/she was wearing a school uniform, see page 1334.” Nagisa reads out, stepping forward with Karma by his side.

The sound of pages flicking are echoed throughout the building while the kidnappers stare at the Kunugigaoka kids in disbelief.