𝟎𝟎𝟔| 𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐂 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐏

┏━━✦❘༻ SIX ༺❘✦━━┓

3 weeks. Three whole weeks of not being abused. No blood, no screams, no depressing and degrading thoughts. These weeks made you feel more . . . happy. And not the fake happiness you normally show. This time, it was genuine and lasted longer.

There were 10 more minutes till school finished and you were excited. Karma promised to take the two of you out on a "friendly" date. Yukiko and Rio are currently teasing you about the date, saying how you should make a move, be bold and stuff like that.

"You know I don't like him like that!" You whine.

"Girl, I've seen the way you look at him whenever he's doing something cool. Hell, even when a girl speaks to him I can see all that jealousy." Yukiko points out, which you had to admit was kinda right.

When it comes to stuff like this, you're always denying it. I mean, why would Karma like a girl who can't even protect herself, need a saviour to save her all the time? You wonder if Karma is fed up with you.

You're just a burden, adding to everyone else's problems.

"Yeah yeah, whatever, can we talk about something else?" You wanted to switch the topic, not wanting your thoughts to attack you again.

Just as Rio was about to say something, the bell rang, and everyone ran out of the building to carry out whatever plans they have today.

"See you guys tomorrow!" You hug the two girls after packing your bags and walk over to Karma, who was leaning on the door frame waiting for you.

"Took you long enough, let's go." You roll your eyes at Karma, knowing fully that he was joking.

"Where are we going?" You question, as you two walk towards the main campus. You have been excited all day about this "friendly" date. It's been so long since you two have done this.

"That's a secret, you'll see when we get there!" Karma grins and takes hold of your hand, squeezing it slightly.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Around 45 minutes later, the two of you arrived at your destination. Currently, you had fallen asleep on the boy's shoulder, so he had to wake you up.

"[name], wake up." Karma shook you, making you stir from your slumber.

"Hmm?" You question, stretching.

Karma leads you off the bus and tells you that you had finally arrived. Looking up, you noticed something spinning and lots of screams coming from it.

"An amusement park. . .?" Stars were seen floating around you as your eyes shimmered. Jumping into the boy's arms, you thanked him and dragged him over to the entrance.

Your father wouldn't let you go out, ever. Even school trips you rarely went on. The times when you did give were because of teachers who had to convince your father that it was compulsory to go, even if it wasn't.

You always had to be home at a certain time, otherwise, you'd receive a punishment. So, you are undeniably excited for today, since it was your first time.

Karma had quite a lot of money on him, so the woman working behind the ticket stand was surprised when he pulled out 50 dollars, asking that the tickets be shared equally, 25 dollars worth of tickets for you, the same for him.

The woman gave you 30 tickets and gave another 30 to Karma, secretly writing her number on the receipt so that he could "hit her up".

This made you jealous, you had no idea why though. He was your best friend, and you can't control who he dates. Plus, that woman was pretty, he'd probably go after her.

You bump into Karma's back, watching him rip the receipt and put it into the bin.

"Why'd you do that?" You question, confused.

"She's not my type. Plus she seems annoying, with all that excessive winking she gave me. Not to mention the dirty look she gave you." He explained. "What do you wanna go on first?"

You knew that if you were any other person, he'd be choosing all the rides, but since it's you and it's your first time, you get to choose.

"Umm, that one?" You randomly point to the swing ride.

Karma grins and takes you over there, lining up and sometimes pushing in because he didn't wanna wait.

As you neared the entrance of the ride, you saw that the first batch of people had already taken their seats.

The ride slowly went skyward, you heard some screams as well.

All of a sudden, the ride went around in circles, slowly accelerating each spin. It looked fun, but good thing you didn't eat before coming otherwise you would have thrown up by just the sight of this.

Minutes later, the ride came to an end and everybody got off, meaning it was now you and Karma's turn to get on. Karma went ahead, you following behind

He decided that he'd take the seat on the outermost part of the ride, leaving you to sit on the innermost one.

After safety checks were carried out on every single person riding, you felt the swings slightly move as you went up.

Karma noticed your nervousness so he grabbed you hand, you squeezing it

"Are you ready?! Heeere, we go!!" The operator screamed into the microphone, his voice echoing everywhere as the swings start to spin.

As it gradually got faster, you let out a scream, one that was happy. You enjoyed the thrill of being up in the air, something you've never experienced.

Karma watched your reaction, a huge smile appearing on his face as he chuckled at you. To him, you were cute. He wasn't sure what way he meant it, but he knew that you were cute.

The ride came to a stop, so you both got off.

"That was fun! It looked scary, but it's not that bad."

"I'm happy you liked it. I was surprised you chose this one first, you don't really like to be high in the air that much." Karma says

"Mhm, but it excited me so I didn't care about the height." You grin.

"Which one next?" Karma asks, letting you lead him to the next ride.

┗━━✦❘༻END OF SIX༺❘✦━━┛