𝟎𝟏𝟐| 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍

┏━━✦❘༻TWELVE༺❘✦━━┓

┏━━✦❘༻TWELVE༺❘✦━━┓

“Oi! I'm talkin’ to ya.” A voice hollers in your ear, causing you to flinch. Sadly, you hit your head hard against the door of the van.

The man sucks his teeth.

“Yo, Izanagi, she’s awake.” the man announces, and many, including Izanagi, turn to face you.

“Mm, she's cute. Does she taste nice?” An older man, who looks around thirty years of age, chuckles at his innuendo.

Laughter erupts between the group of delinquents, which succeeded in making you feel vulnerable and uncomfortable.

Izanagi just smirks. “Well that's for boss to decide. Maybe after that, we can see  who and when you get a taste of her.” he winked at you, and you felt like vomiting on the spot.

You didn't know men were this bad nowadays.

Abruptly, the van jolts forwards and shouts echo in the van, all stemming from confusion and shock.

A motorbike stops right in front of the van and a bunch of police men too.

“H-huh? It's the police!”

“What?!”

“Why are they here!??”

“How the hell did they find us..”

“someone must’ve snaked.”

“It was probably you!”

“Why me!?”

“Not you, dumbfuck. The girl! She probably called the police when we thought she was sleeping.” your eyes widen at the accusation.

“Oh really.. ‘Nagi, can we beat her up?

“Do whatever the fuck you want. We just need to–” the van door slides open, golden rays of sunshine from the sunset fill the darkness.

A police woman stands outside, her mouth open in shock as she witnesses a man holding his fist towards your poor face.

“Everyone inside this van is under arrest. You have the right to remain silent and refuse to answer questions. If you give up the right to remain silent, anything you say or do can and will be used against you in a court of law.” the police officer states and her backups stand behind her, handcuffs in their hands.