𝟎𝟏𝟎| 𝐒𝐎 𝐅𝐀𝐑 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐘

┏━━✦❘༻TEN༺❘✦━━┓

Yukiko's eyebrows furrowed. ‘Maybe she wandered off…’ she thinks to herself.

The girl turned to her green-haired friend and tapped her on the shoulder.

“Have you seen (name)?” She inquires, and Kayano shakes her head.

“Didn't she come out with us? Maybe she's with Karma, go ask him.” The girl suggests, and Yukiko shakes her head.

“Why not?!” Kayano says. 

“If I ask, we're gonna get in so much trouble by him!” Kayano sighs, realising that Yukiko was right.

“But what are we going to do..” The poor girl stresses, and Okuda tells her to take a deep breath.

Kayano finally deeps how bad the situation is and also starts panicking,

“This is bad! Really bad!! She could literally be anywhere!!!” Kayano shouts, and Okuda sighs.

“Hey, calm down.. if we're all panicky, then we won't be able to find her properly!! So take a deep breath..” Okuda advises, and the two follow.

“Okay.. where should we look first?” Yukiko looks at her friends, wanting suggestions.

Kayano doesn't even say anything and runs in the direction she just came, turning over bins since she thought you'd hide there.

Yukiko and Okuda  chased after their green-haired friend down the alleyway.

“Oi, you two! Where on earth are you going!?” Karma shouts, but the three don't hear him.

Korosensei has already zoomed away after rescuing his students, going to let another group of his students attempt to assassinate him.

Why couldn't he be here when he was needed!?

“We’re gonna be doomed if we don't find her…” Yukiko mumbles to herself as she turns anything in her line of sight upside down in hopes that you’d be there.

“Wait, shh!!” Okuda exclaims, hearing rustling in  a corner.

The girl in braids slowly approaches the corner and moves a plastic bag. But instead of your face, she was met with a large rat scurrying away from her.

She lets out a squeak of surprise and falls on her butt, not even having time to process what just came running out.

Giggles can be heard from Kayano as she walks towards Okuda, helping the girl get back on her feet.