𝟎𝟏𝟏| 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐑

┏━━✦❘༻ELEVEN༺❘✦━━┓

┏━━✦❘༻ELEVEN༺❘✦━━┓

An hour later, Yukiko's phone buzzed in her purse as she, Kayano and Okuda gloomily sat inside a restaurant. It was raining, which reflected their current mood: despair, sadness and helplessness.

They’ve been searching for you for over two hours now. They contacted their classmates through the class group chat and told them about the situation.

Currently, they were all searching in their parts of Kyoto.

Korosensei was currently immobilised from one of the assassinations, which meant he was of no help at the moment.

karma was in a terrible mood, continually threatening others.

3 hours. 3 hours was how long they've been looking for you, even having to go as far as contacting the Kyoto police so they could help in the search.

“what if.. we never find her?” Yukiko whispers, staring into space.

“don't think like that, you're scaring me.” kayano replies with a frown.

okuda just sighs.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

You were on the verge of passing out. There was a small pool of blood next to your head as you laid on the cold floor.

You were just tired.

Either it was your father causing you distress, or something bad just had to happen.

While you drowned in turmoil and despondency of being found, the same 16 year old who had beat you up and taken advantage of your vulnerable state, was standing in front of you taking pictures.

“oi, Asahi, I sent you some of the pictures, take a look, will ya’?” Izanagi commands and the boy nods, pulling out his Samsung J5.

“you needa  new phone soon man.. cause what the hell is that?” a boy your age teases his elder, to which he receives a stern glare.

“talk to me like that again and you'll see what'll happen.” He growls, and the younger one just rolls his eyes.

“oooh, my knees are bucklin’, Asahi!! i-i think I'm going to collapse from that terrifying threat!” the boy mocks and Asahi forcefully grabs him by the neck.

“aye, Asahi, put him down. He earns more than you do, so don't hurt him.” the leader commands and Asahi reluctantly lets go.

“y'know what? Haruto, take a look at them pics.” The same boy who made fun of Asahi nods and pulls out his new iPhone, which he got from stealing money.

during the time Asahi and Haruto were bickering, you weakly moved closer to the door, which luckily was open. However, even if you did make it outside this room, you wouldn't be able to run far without falling to the ground or getting caught.