𝟎𝟎𝟑| 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐇 𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐋𝐃

sensitive topics such as child abuse, blood and suicidal thoughts are present in this chapter! Anyone who is uncomfortable can skip the chapter. If you are experiencing any of these topics, talk to someone about it! message me if you want as well.

┏━━✦❘༻THREE༺❘✦━━┓

You walked out the classroom with Karma and Nagisa. Nagisa and Karma were gonna go out to the arcade and had asked you to join, but you couldn't due to some... circumstances.

"Text me when you get home, yeah?" Karma commands as you reached the crossing, which is where you had to part from the two.

"Yeah yeah, I will, don't worry." You smiled at him, causing his cheeks to turn pink momentarily, before returning to their normal colour.

He pulls you in for a hug and kisses the crown of your head.

"If he does anything to you, run away okay? You know where my spare keys are, so just enter the house whenever. 'Kay?" He tells you this almost all the time, trying to engrave inside of your head that his house is a safe place for you, somewhere you can go whenever you've had enough.

You nod, smile and let go of the hug before hugging Nagisa, bidding your farewells and then walking home.

That's when your 'happy-go-lucky' persona disappeared. Your eyes were missing that shimmer everyone was used to and that smile was wiped clean off your face. You looked so done with life, which you were. You'd probably need another few sets of feets and hands to count how many times you've thought about taking your life. Double those sets, and you might have enough to count how many times you've degraded yourself of your worth.

Arriving at the front door, you very carefully and silently unlocked the door and opened it. Peeking your head through the slightly ajar door, you noticed that all the lights were off.

That means two things. (1), he's asleep and (2), he's not home. Hoping for the latter to be the case, you opened the door and shut it with a small but audible click! and took your shoes off.

Walking into the living room, you were untying your tie but stopped immediately after hearing footsteps. Eyes widening, your head shot up and were met with the same menacing ones you look into almost everyday.

"Look what the cat dragged in, eh?" your father cackled, glaring at you.

Remembering that he likes when you give him formalities, you did a 90-degree bow and managed to stutter out a sentence that he loves to hear.

"G-Good afternoon father. You look well and fine today." You squeezed your eyes shut, waiting for his signal to stand up straight.

Humming, he tells you to stand properly.

"Care to tell me who the hell slammed the door this morning?" One step forward, three steps back. That was until you had reached the wall.

"I-" You were going to lie once again, but were interrupted with a slap to your face.

"I didn't say you could speak, did I, you rat?" He seethed at you, spitting on your shoe, which you inwardly gagged at.

You averted your eyes from him. Seeing that he didn't get any reaction from you, he grabbed a fistful of hair in his huge hands before kneeing you in the stomach. Your eyes went wide as he knocked all air out of you.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you!" He shouted, kicking your stomach once again. He didn't stop until he saw blood coming out of your mouth.

Laughing at your weakened state, he told you to get up and clean the mess you made. Struggling, you slowly inched over to the kitchen, but was stopped when your father pinned you hard to the floor, strangling you in the process.

You desperately clawed at his hands, causing him to tighten his grip on your neck.

"Hurry the hell up, witch. No wonder why your mother left us." He snarled, kicking you once again before walking off to his room.

»--•--«

You cleaned up all the blood in the floor and tended to your wounds before lying down on your bed. You started to wonder how everything would be like if you didn't exist anymore. Killing yourself would make everyone's lives better. Sometimes you wonder how people ever put up with your annoying ass. You were so needy, and irrelevant. Useless. A pathetic excuse of a human being. That's what you were.

A tear slipped out of your eye, which led to a whole waterfall pouring out of them. You cried silently, not wanting to get any more beatings for being loud.

Maybe you should just die. You held your breath and buried your head in your already soaked pillow, seeing if you could commit suicide by cutting off all sorts of oxygen to your body. You felt your heart pounding in your head. You felt like your goal was going to be accomplished, until your body forced you to take some air. Realising you failed, you started crying again. You cried for hours, running out of tears at one point, before finally falling into a dreamless sleep.

┗━━✦❘༻END OF THREE༺❘✦━━┛