𝟎𝟎𝟒| 𝐈 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃 𝐔

mentions of suicide and abuse

┏━━✦❘༻FOUR༺❘✦━━┓

You opened the door in the middle of class after having to talk with Karasuma-Sensei and all attention was on you. It was a normal day, until you had walked in like a different person. You had somewhat visible dark circles under your eyes and your eyes were dull. Your aura was sad, causing everyone to worry.

"What's up with her?"
"Did someone die?"
"Don't say that!"
"I don't like seeing (name) sad..."
"Now I feel like crying!
"Tch. At least she's learning that she's gotta grow up and stop being so childish."

You walked to your seat, which was in front of Karma, and laid your head down on the table. No one had noticed, but you were on the verge of crying. You had officially reached your limit and just wanted to die already.

You saw no point I'm living if you were only going to be treated like a ragdoll. Everyone looked at you in worry, but you paid no attention to it. After all, you had already convinced yourself that nobody cares.

»--•--«

Korosensei slithered into the classroom, happy to see all his students once again, but his mood was completely destroyed with the tense atmosphere that was currently present.

"What happened to you all? Everyone is so gloomy today..." Korosensei complained, upset with the change in mood. This was a rare occurrence though, so he was quite serious about it.

Yada pointed at your sleeping figure before turning back to Fuwa, who was telling her the latest gossip on a new manga that had come out.

"(name)! Wake-" Korosensei was about to become your personal alarm, when the classroom's mood shifted into pure anger.

Their teacher slowly inched away from you, eyeing his students who had their weapons out and a murderous intent.

"You better leave her alone, you rat Octopus. She isn't herself, so don't even try anything or there will be hell to pay." Yukiko threatened, many eyes widened as they saw their class idol in anger. But they all nodded in agreement.

"Yes ma'am!" Korosensei saluted and kept his distance from you, so as to not cause any more trouble for him.

"Why does he look like he's about to piss his pants?" Karma appeared out of nowhere, making Korosensei dash out of the window in fear. He doesn't know what's more terrifying: dying or his class furious with him.

"(name). She arrived lookin' like a whole other person." Someone explained.

Karma turned to your sleeping figure, connecting the dots. He realised that you're probably tired, but that doesn't explain why you seemed different. You're always tired, but never show it. So what really happened?

»--•--«

It was the middle of class and you had finally woken up. A few of your classmates noticed but didn't want to make you uncomfortable, so they didn't look at you. Adjusting to your surroundings, you felt a kick at the back of your chair.

You turned around and saw a worried Karma. Passing you a note, you saw that he had asked you what had happened. Shaking your head and mouthing "nothing", you face the board again. Karma furrowed his eyebrows at your vague and definitely fake response. He got up, and dragged you outside with him, needing to talk to you urgently.

"Hey! Where are you both going!?" Korosensei screeched, trying to stop the two of you from leaving the classroom.

"It's important and confidential, so I can't tell you." Karma states, before shutting the classroom door and taking you outside.

"What happened? Please be honest." Karma turned to you, concern filling his eyes.

You felt guilty to not tell him, but didn't want to anger him at all. An angry Karma isn't a Karma to be toyed with.

"Will you get mad at me if I tell you...?" You looked at him as he sat on the grass, urging you to do so aswell.

Taking a seat, he immediately shook his head. "As long as its nothing bad, they I most likely won't."

You took a deep breath before telling him what happened.

"I feel like... I should kill myself. Like, I'm not of any use am I? All I do is make people worry, everyone would just be better off without me. I don't even understand why I'm alive. It's so pointless. Me living a fake happy life just to get back to reality when I arrive home. Its just all too much for me Karma..." Tears rolled down your cheeks as you cursed yourself for being so weak. Always making people worry. "I just wanna end it already!"

Karma looked at you with wide eyes as he listened to your ranting. He thought that the abuse wasn't as bad, but now he realises how bad it really is. If it made you want to die, then surely it was serious.

He caressed your cheeks as wiped your tears away. "Please don't ever think like that. It breaks my heart to even think of you not being in this world. You mean everything to me, and If you leave... I don't know what would happen." He kisses your forehead and hugged you.

"Everything will get better. I'll make sure of that." Karma promises, hugging you tighter. "I'm always there for you, always."

┗━━✦❘༻END OF FOUR༺❘✦━━┛