Chapter 1 🤍🤍

PLEASE READ THE WARNING FIRST!!!!! IF ANY OF THIS IS TRIGARING STOP READING HERE BECAUSE ITS GOING TO BE DETAILED!!!!!! PLEASE READ THEM FIRST AND NOTE THAT THIS IS AWARNESS!!!!

And also sorry for any spelling errors or bad discription I have dyslexia and I am bad for updating

ENJOY!!!!

My alarm goes of. It's 6AM.

I have to be up early so I can get everything ready.I start of by finding a hoodie and jeans that look decent on me the start my makeup. My makeup is not just my face. It's a full body mask. It hides my dads left marks from last night and my tear stained face. Not to mention my scars. If dosent cover my scars fully but enough that if my sleeve came up nobody would relize.

I start getting brekfast ready for my brother and dad. My dad will go crazy if it's not perfect. But it never is. But my brother on the other hand would eat anything.

My dad hated me for no good reason and he hits me whenever he gets the chance to call me a failer. He tells me when I can eat and what to do. He was the one that started my self-harming but he dosent know I still do it. It's good he he dosent know because if he did he would make ur worse and I'm trying to stop but the urge is just to great.

I hear my brother coming down the stairs "morning sis" he says. "Hey bro" I say. I'm just geting brekfast ready shoudent be to long.

My brother is a year older than me and is very supportive and protective of me. His name is Josh and he is captain on the school hockey team. He is the perfect child and my dad clearly favourite him. I love my brother and I would definitely be dead without him because my dad would have killed me by now. He tries to help me with everything my dad dose to me, for example tries to help me study and get my dad to let me eat but there is barely any luck.

I do a fast turn and go really dizzy and almost fall over but my brother catches me " wow Sophie be carful. Have u ate anything??" Josh says I say yes even tho he knows I'm lying but can't say anything else because my dad walks down the stairs.

I put the brekfast on my dad and brothers plates then quickly start doing the dishes. "Sophie this is not good at all!!" My dad says.

"Dad she did her best and it's really good" said josh

"It'd not good stop sticking up for her she is a disappointment" he gets up and puts his hand around my throat.

"Dad- I'm sor-sorry I will tr-try better to-tomorrow" I say

"You better"

He lets me go. I can finally breath. I pick up my stuff and run out the door so I'm not late. My dad drives my brother to school but I have to walk half an hour so I'm not late. It's good for my weight right??

(Time skip )
I get to school and my brother fides me at my locker.
"Hey you okay" said josh. Yes I'm fine I say even tho he knows I'm lying. " he pulls out a breakfast bar and told me to eat it because he knows I haven't ate in 3 days. "I'm fine josh".

"No Sophie your not. Your geting worse and when I caught u todsy I could feel your ribs please eat this".

I look at him and he is really worried. "Fine" I say. I take it and he leaves. Just then my boyfriend Daniel comes up to me.

He is a tall dream guy. He is honest to me about my weight and how I have to lose it and work harder and he will always tell me his opinion. But when he is round my house he always dose the same thing as my dad. If my dad hits me he will hit me to but josh dosent know that.

"Hey baby u gonna eat that??"

" no Ofc not do u want it??"

"Give it to me. U need to lose weight anyway"

Just as I get it out my locker u hear Finn start talking. " wow Sophie are u gonna eat that" all the hockey team laugh and walk past. Daniel laughs to.

I want to cry but my thoughts get taken by the bell. I have to get to class.

———————————
Omg guys that's the end of chapter 1!!!
"Last time I wrote a story I couldn't get back on to it but hopefully I can with this one but I hope u guys liked it and if u have any suggestions please put them in the comments and please no hate. I will try update weekly!! Good byeeee