Chapter 20 🤍🤍

I finally got ready and I am in the car to school. As we pull up and park Josh said he wants to talk to me.

"I know this is going to be hard soph but please just try? It's only a couple more months" Josh says.

"Yes a couple months for you maybe but I will be stuck here." I say bluntly. I won't look at him.

" wait did Finn not tell you last night?" Josh asks. "He came up to your room didn't he to talk to you?"

"He came up but we just fell asleep.. what was he to tell me ?" I ask scared.

"Okay you can say no.. but we want to bring you to with us when we leave. We got a sweet place to love with enough space for all of us. And we don't want to leave you.. so wanna join?" Josh asks.

It is then I stare right at him and I relise he is telling the truth.

"Y-yes please ta-take me with you please!" I beg him.

"Yes Sophie we will" Josh says with a smile. "But you can't mention it around dad. Because if he knows you will not be able to come" Josh says.

"Secret" I say.

The bell goes.

"See you at lunch ?" Josh says.

"Ye see you there.." I say.

I watch him walk of and I full well know I'm not going to class.

I walk all the way to Finns house. He's at school so it's the perfect time to take my blades back.

I climb to the window and funny enough it was cracked open. So I slide in and start looking.

There where blades all over his room. Some in drawers, some on the desk , some in piles of all different things. I search everywhere and find all the blades I had and I leave.

————

I get back to school 20 minutes Befor lunch so I sit out the back. No techers ever look back here for students.

I sit with my back against the wall and I think. I think about being happy to leave. But I also think about how Finn is struggling.

So I'm going to get better with food. Yes I'm scared of gaining the weight and I don't wanna be fat but if it's going to help Finn then that's what I'm gonna do.

But he dosent have to know if I go back to self-harming.

I sit there till it's lunch and when I enter the lunch hall there the hockey boys are. They point at me to come over so I go and sit. There are all demolishing there food but Finn just sits there staining at it.

"Why aren't you eating ?" I ask.

"I'm not hungry" he says.

"Bull shit eat" I say.

"Your not" Finn says.

I take a big deep breath and pick up a peirce of pasta and eat it. All the calories and all the regret is rushing through me but I get suddenly desperate for more. So I take another peice.

"Now will you eat ?" I ask.

He smiles. And takes a bite.

We continue eating together and for a second I feel happy. We will get Better together. Or so I thought. Till Daniel walks past.he gives me a stair. And not a good one. Then I know that I'm going to throw this all back up.

—————

After lunch it's English and I was planing on not going but if I'm not in class Finn will ask and so will Josh so I will go to English then purge next period.

I sit in the back but then my techer notices me.

"Sophie. You have been absent a while. " he says.

I just look at him.

"Well I don't want you to be a distraction to the class with all the qestions so you can keep so I'm moving you to the front table" he says.

It is at this moment I would self-harm.

I start walking to the front seat and everyone stares at me.

I sit down and want to die.

The whole time I'm trying to keep up but all I can feel are daniels eyes on me and I can't focus. The techer keeps asking me qestions that I don't know the answer to and I'm ready to get up and leave.

Thank for the bell rings.

I rush out the class and go to the girls bathroom and purge my guts out. I felt Daniel all over me.

I thought I was good till a person stops infront of my stall.

"Can we talk" Daniel says.

"Get the f-fuck out of the guest bathroom you perv" I say while wiping my mouth.

"Open the door or I will open it myself" he says.

I know I'm going to regret this but I open it and let him on the stall so we can talk.

"I have missed you" he says.

I refuse to look at him.

"I miss our fuck sessions" he says while smirking.

"You mean the rape and abuse sessions " I say quietly. But not quiet enough.

He grabs me by the neck.

"What did you just say" he says angerly.

"N-nothing" I say. Praying that this won't get to out of hand.

"Though so." He pushes me back, let's go of me and just leaves.

Thank god.

Then I got down on the floor and purged. My throat was really sore after but then I start to feel guilty.

I'm ment to be geting Better. For Finn.

So this is it this is the last time no more purging.

I sat in the stall for the rest of the day then once the last bell went I got into Josh's car and went home.

I hid my blades then made dinner like a normal night for my dad , his fiance , Josh , Jack and Finn.

The boys stayed the night again. Finn is in with me.

Thank fully another good sleep.

And another save.

——————-
Hey guys!! Sorry i have taken forever but I have so much writes Block and stuff and I kinda hate this story but hope u guys like the chapter and how u are looking after yourself !!! Love ya