Chapter 13 🤍🤍

I convince Finn I'm fine and go to my room to get ready for the party.

Fuck I'm so bloated. Once everyone sees me they are gonna laugh.

I deside to go with a black dress because black is always sliming. I still look like I'm pregnant with 9 babies.

I desire to curl my hair because every one loves a girl with amazing flawless hair. I get dragged onto my thoughts of being perfect that I burn myself for the second time today.

It hurts but I can make a noice this time. They will think I'm doing it on purpose and I won't be trusted.

Shit I only have an hour to do all my makeup not just my face. No I shouldn't have ate! I would have had more time! Fuck my life.

I manage to convince the boys to give me some more time. I just finished everything and I look at lease half decent.

Daniel. He is gonna be there. I'm scared.

I walk down the stairs and Finn looks at me in aww.

His is practically eye fucking me. He can properly fuck me if he wants. Wait no he can't I'm not skinny enough.

The whole hockey team are all lined up and acting like they are all my over protective brothers.

" that's a very short dress young lady" I hear Josh say for a Joke.

" really ? I was thinking about shortening it" I say.

"Funny" Jack says.

" you look very pretty soph" I hear Finn say.

I know I'm blushing.

" ooo the compliments and nicknames?? Definitely gonna fuck soon" the hockey team say.

" thank you Finn" I say looking him deeply in the eye.

" Sophie come hear a sec" I hear Josh say.

I go over to Josh.

"You have barely ate and you have thrown up today. I don't want you drinking to much let alone at all. I know that your not gonna listen but please. Of not for me do it for Finn" Josh says.

"What makes you think I would do it for Finn?" I ask.

"Hmm let's see.. the sleeping in the same bed, the physical touch, the helping eachother out, the eye fucking and I can continue if you like" Josh says.

"Shut up Josh!!" I say and laugh walking of.

All the Boys walk out and get into cars.

There is 3 cars. And 10 Boys.

"Hey Sophie do you wanna come in my car?" Finn asks.

"Oh no I'm walking" I say.

I normally walk to every place I go. Every party and every day to school. Always walk.

"It's like a hour walk" Finn says.

"I'm a fast walker" I say.

"Hey in the car there is no way you are walking" Finn says in a firm tone.

"Sophie there is no way you are walking get in Finns car" Josh says. The Josh comes up to my ear "it will only be you and Finn" he says laughing.

"F-fine I guess" and I get into Finns car.

I really wanted to walk so I could burn calories.

We have been driving for around 2 minutes in complete silence but I just had to ask him.

"Are we going to have to go back to normal around others?" I ask Finn.

"Do you want to" he says.

" I don't know.." I say and we both stay quiet.

"How do you feel about me ?" Finn asks.

"Well.. I like you" I say quietly.

He dosent speak.

"Is this all an act? Your trying to get close to me for my secrets not because you actually care?" I say.

"Wha- no!" Finn says.

He was parking but I just got straight out the car.

"Sophie wait!" He shouts.

I practically run onto that party and head straight to the alcohol.

I'm taking shot after shot till the bottle is already empty.

I see all the hockey team having a great time. Even Josh. I wonder who they would feel if I wasent here. Would the be happier? Would killing myself be right.

Just as I was thinking I feel hands on me.

Shit. It's Daniel.

"Hey baby" he says in my ear.

"Fuck of daniel" I say.

"Is that really how you are gonna talk to your boyfriend?" Daniel says.

"We broke up" I say.

He tightens his grip.

"We are gonna get back together baby" he says pulling me into a room.

"N-no Daniel" I say.

He pushes me onto the bed and pins me down. I have no escape.

"PLEASE DONT-" I start to shout but me ties me to the bed and duck tapes me mouth. He puts us under the duvet so nobody will see I'm tied if the walk in.

This is it. Back to old times. He is raping me again.

I'm crying my eyes out for help. I feel disgusting. But just then someone walks in the door.

"Oi finn get out me and Sophie are trying to fuck" daniel says.

NO!

Finn walked out and left. I'm stuck now. Daniel is just going to rape me and the guy I really liked believes I'm fucking me ex.

I can't wait to die.

——————-

Hey sorry this one took forever. This one is not the best but I can promise this is leading to some deep stuff. Stay turned guyd I'm gonna try post once a week. Remember to be kind !!