Chapter 5🤍🤍

Josh's POV:
It's the end of the day and I'm at hockey practice. I'm team captain. The team are coming round to mine this weekend and I need to warn them about my dad. And what he might do to Sophie.

The hockey team have a good reason foe bullying Sophie. Do I like them bullying her ?? No.

At first it was because our old locket captain was a dick and we had to be bullied for better popularity.

Now it is still for the same reason but because I'm her brother it's easier for me to explain to her why.

Coach calls break and Finn comes up to me.

" hey Josh can we talk a sec?" Finn says.

" ye sure man what's up?" I say.

" today after lunch I was walking to the bathroom and Sophie bumped into me. She looked like she had been crying. Maybe even a panic attack and she was bleeding. I convinced her to come to my Locker so I could give her a plaster but once I gave her a plaster she walked of" Finn says.

Oh god.

" team" I should. They all gather.

" so a couple of you have been to my House Befor but some of you haven't. U trust you guys with my life so I should probably tell you guys something. " I take a breath "my dad hates my sister Sophie. He abuses her for no good reason. He can get really mad at her for no reason and give her a bad beat in" i say. I look at them all. Finn looks shocked. Daniel has his normal face.

"Sophie is very secretive so I don't know if my dad dose anything else. If he dose start hurting Sophie don't interact. I will try stop him the best I can but sometimes I'm not so lucky. Once my dad walks of I help Sophie."

I look at them all. My best mate Jack already knows about all of this. We have been best mates for forever. But ofcorse it's still hard for him to hear considering he treats Sophie like a little sister.

I look at Finn and he looks like he is about to punch the ice and brake it. Wait dose Finn care for Sophie?

And the rest of the team look shocked. They all care for Sophie but it's easy to forget that with the bullying.

The team are actually really good people but people always mistake if for the popular cocky hockey players.

After about 10 seconds the team look at Daniel who looks like he dosent give a shit .

" what?" Daniel says.

" don't you care about Sophie?" Jack says.

" I have know for ages it's nothing new" Daniel says.

I hate daniel with a burning passion.

" back to practice!" Coach shouts. The team start to skate of but I have to ask Finn.

" hey Finn wait up" I say.

" ye man ?" Finn says a little mad.

" do you have feeling for Sophie?" I ask.

He skates of and leaves me no reply.

Sophie's POV:

I get home after walking home from school. Dads not home thank god. I run upstairs so I can get to my normal routine.

I walk into the bathroom to clean my cut freely because nobody is home to see. I look in the mirror and stare at myself. I scope out every bad thing about me.

I have no clue how long I Wa standing there but I feel a hand in my sholder and almost have a heart attack. I turn around and see Josh.

" fucking hell josh" I say.

" sorry you where standing there for ages I was making sure you where still alive"Josh says. " dads not gonna be home till late so he wants you to make me dinner " Josh says.

"Okay I'm coming down what do u wanna eat?" I say to Josh.

"Dads not home so your eating tonight so want do you want?" Josh says.

" no- Josh I-" I start but get cut of.

" no Sophie you are eating god knows how long it's been since you last ate" Josh says.

Shit there is no escapes.

I go down the stairs and start making pasta. I Finnish and dish it out and give a bowl to Josh.

"Sophie get a bowl and eat some or I'm not eating" Josh says.

I grab a bowl knowing I'm going to be purging tonight.

I sit down across from Josh. It's quiet till he starts talking.

"Finn told me you where bleeding earlier" Josh says.

" don't worry Josh I'm sorry" I say.

" it's okay Sophie. Eat a little pasta though to make up for it?" Josh chances.

I hesitantly take a spoon full and start chewing it. It taste so good I miss food so much. I laugh and Josh laughs to. He is happy I'm eating somthing.

Just as I'm about to take a second spoon full i hear the door. SHIT!

"SOPHIE DID I SAY YOU COULD EAT?!"

" n-no dad i- I'm sorry I-I-" I start saying but get to scared then cut of by my dad grabbing my throat.

He drags me to the bathroom and frows me to the floor.

"FOECE YOURSELF TO THROW UP RIGHT NOW!!" My dad demands.

Josh follows upstairs. " dad cmon this is a bit much I made her eat it" Josh starts.

" stop trying to defend her. She ate the food he self. YOUR A FAT PIG SOPHIE!!" My dad shouts.

I look at the toilet and get ready.

"Dad this is insane-" Josh starts but gets cut of.

" NOW SOPHIE OR I WILL MAKE YOU DO IT MYSELF!!" My dad shouts and he is serious.

I stick to fingers down my throat. This is it now. Josh looks away and dad happily watches.

Im I'm for a long night.

——————

Thanks for reading this chapter guys!!! We are in 5 reads omgg!!! Remember if you gutd have any suggestions leave them in the comments and please remember to respect yourself and be nice. I won't be posting tmr night but maybe Sunday?? Vid anyways hope you guys are okay goodbye!!